6 (SMUT)

Thuza's POV
"Andy put me down! Now!" I yelled at him.
At the moment I'm over his shoulder going I don't know where. It has already happened and it ended with me all wet.
"Please put me down!" As I said that he put me down.
We were in the bathroom. No! Not again! As soon as I tried to talk he kissed me. He broke the kiss and soon after he turned on the shower. The shower? I looked at him with a confused look.
"Babe, we don't have time." I say.
"Just relax." He says, as he starts kissing my skin.
"We really don't have time."
"It's going to be quick." He smirked.
Then he kissed me again this time rougher.
"So, is it a yes?"
"Fine, you're so needy, we did it last night."
He raised a brow.
"Yes, whatever but now kiss me." He kisses me, passionately.
One of his hands slid under my shirt and took it off. Soon one of his hands were squeezing my butt, as always. Then he lifted me on the counter. I intertwined my fingers in his hair, tugging slightly.
A quiet moan left his mouth. Then his hands went to the waistband of my pants, playing with it and slowly sliding them down my legs. I did the same with his boxers. Then Andy lifted me and I instantly wrapped my legs around his body and finally we got in the shower. The warm water was flowing on out hot skin, wetting us. I was still in his arms while he pushed me on the wall, without breaking the kiss. Then he started kissing down my neck. He let me stand on my feet. Then his mouth left my skin and I was left alone under the water while he was taking some body wash, pouring some in his hands.
Then he pulled me closer, my body was pressing on his and his hardness on my stomach. He started kneading every inch of my body, leaving a soft lather of soap. His touch was so sweet and caring, making me crave for more as he went down my body his hands were on my ass, again.
"You really like my ass don't you?"
"Yes I do." He said, smacking it. "Do you know what else I like?"
"No I don't."
"I also like these." He said, tracing a line on my lips with his thumb.
Then he slowly leaned on me and kissed me sweetly. Without any warning he entered my core with a finger and I moaned his name loudly. I had a hand on the back of his head pulling him closer. He was pumping his finger in me and soon after he added another finger pumping faster, while I stared kissing his neck searching for his weak spot. As I found his weak spot I left a purple mark making him groan. After a bit his fingers got out me. My knees became weak and my legs were nearly shaking, so I wrapped my arms around his neck to help me stay up. He smirked. I looked at him with hunger. His eyes full of lust, eating me with them. Before I knew it I was pushed on the wall and my arms pinned above me head, kissing me passionately. As he broke the kiss we were both breathless. He was staring at me and I couldn't help but blush.
"You're adorable." He says, wrapping his arm around my body and looking at me.
He pushed his body on mine, rolling our hips together, feeling his hardness on my core. The friction between us making me wet. My legs were fighting to stay strong and support my weight. Suddenly Andy lifted me in his arms and quickly entered me.
I let out a moan. He kissed me suffocating the noises that I couldn't keep in. The room was filled with our names screamed loudly and the sound of us kissing roughly. As soon as we finished Andy put me down, my legs were numb and I nearly fell but Andy caught me. We were looking into each other's eyes when finally he smashed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist. Suddenly he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his body. We got out the shower without breaking the kiss. As he broke the kiss he lowered me on the counter. He took the towels that were already set next to me, wrapping one around his waist and another one around my body.
"Thank you." I say, kissing his cheek, he smiled.
I checked the time on my phone.
"Now we are late, hurray up!" I say.
He didn't answer, he just rolled his eyes at me.