3

"Sure, give me a second." I say as I finish sorting the change and go and grab the carrier bag.
I pick it up and as I turn back around, a blonde man bumps into me, spilling his hot drink all down my white jumper.
"Ouch!" I say.
"Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going?" He says, pulling out a tissue and starts helping me dab it.
"Don't worry about it, it's ruined it doesn't matter, just leave it." I say.
"I'm so sorry, why don't we go to one of the stalls down there, there's one selling the Manchester bee hoodies? I'll buy you one to say sorry so you can change." He says, looking at me apologetically.
"Umm give me a minute."
I rush back to my Mum with the carrier bag.
"What happened to your jumper?" My Mum ask's.
"Long story, are you okay on your own for an hour I have something I need to do?" I ask.
"Yeah sure, I think your Dad is coming in ten." She says.
"Okay thanks."
I go back outside and see him waiting for me smiling.
"Hey again, I'm Andy by the way." He says.
"I'm Quenna." I say.
"Nice to meet you, sorry it had to be in these circumstances." He gestures to my jumper.
"Yeah don't worry about it."

We wander through the stalls, talking. We talk about our jobs and get to know each other, a lot.
"Wait, so they literally were hiding fish for a month?" I ask.
"Pretty much yeah! It was mental, Brook is not a good liar I was so surprised."
"It's so hard living away from my family but I feel like it's harder for you because you see you Mum for like six weeks a year at the most. I couldn't imagine having that little time with mine." I say.
"It's hard but in the end it'll be worth it. I ditched everything for music and I know in the end it will give back to me." Andy says.
"That's a good way to put it, I guess, what would like to happen, like if you could choose where you are in five years what would you say?" I ask.
"Well the dream is to be selling out arenas, I think I'd like to be married by then, or at least in a good relationship that lasts, wouldn't even mind a kid to be honest. What about you?" He asks.
"Well at the minute, I live in London, which isn't too far from you too be fair but I'd like to travel the world, I don't like being stuck to one place, know what I mean? I like to feel free. The world is my oyster!" I say.
"I like that plan. If it wasn't for my job, I'd love to travel too, I love seeing the world whether it's chilling on a beach with some cocktails or just eating dinner in the Empire State Building, I just love that there's so much out there that I haven't discovered yet. I mean don't get me wrong I will go to a lot of places touring but you are in a venue all day, you barely get to see the sights." Andy says.
"That sucks, I'd hate to be cooped up in a venue all day. Hence why I'm not the type for office jobs." I say.
We reach the stall and he buys me a new hoodie.
"I guess this is it then." He says.
"Yeah, it's been good speaking to you and thanks for the jumper by the way." I say.
"Wait, before you leave, can I get your number and maybe take you out sometime?" Andy ask's.
"You don't ask for much do you?" I ask.
He smiles and I pull out a pen, scribbling on the back of his hand.
"There you go and you better not make me wait too long!" I say.
We hug and I turn around laughing and walking back to my stall.