12

You and Sonny have been friends since you were 3 and he was 8. He has helped you through everything. Now you practically live with him and the boys because you stay over nearly every night. One say you stay at theirs with Andy while boys go out to get some food. You and Andy start talking.
"So do you have a crush?" Andy asks.
"Why do you need to know?" You ask.
"Because I want to." He says.
"I have a crush but I am not telling you. I haven't even told Sonny."
"So?"
"Do you have a crush?" You ask.
"Yes." Andy says.
"Who?"
"She is very pretty and sarcastic. She doesn't tell me anything and she is very cute, especially when she doesn't get her way." He says.
You soon realise he was talking about you and blush.
"Andy, that girl you were describing was it..." You start.
"You. Yes, yes it was."
You smile and Andy smirks.
"So who's your crush?" Andy asks.
You don't say anything. Instead you put your hand on his cheek and gently kisses him. The kiss carries on and the boys walk into the living room. You and Andy stop but are still very close to each other. You are both smiling when Sonny walks in.
"What have we just walked in on?" Sonny asks.
You look at the floor and Andy looks at you, smiling. Sonny looks at Andy.
"What just happened?" Sonny asks.
"Nothing that concerns you." Andy says.
"She's my best friend. Anything that happens to her concerns me." Sonny says.
You look up and shyly smile at Sonny. Sonny steps closer and realises that some of your lipstick was on Andy's lips.
"You fucking kisses her!" Sonny shouts.
"What? No!" Andy says.
"You have got something on your lips." Sonny scowles.
You look at Andy and then look at the ground.
"Wilma are you kidding me?" Sonny says.
"Sonny..." You start.
"I don't want to hear it. I said you could date anyone but the people in the band!" Sonny says.
"I am sorry." You say.
Sonny doesn't say anything and walks off. Andy looks at you and gently tilts your chin up so you are looking at him.
"It's all right he will get over it." Andy says.
"I hope he does. I don't want to lose him." You frown.
"Hey, no it's not your fault. If anything it's mine and my irresistible charm.
"Yep that was definitely it." You laugh.

The day after you wake up in Andy's bed and you smile but your smile turns into a frown when you walk by Sonny's room to see his bed still made from the night before. You go downstairs and walk over to Andy, hugging him.
"Morning beautiful." Andy says.
"What happened last night and where's Sonny?" You smile and he kisses your forehead.
"Nothing much. We stayed up till three watching movies then we fell asleep and Sonny left last night after the situation we had.
"Do you know where he went?"
"No he didn't tell anyone." Andy realises you are pacing and hugs you. "Calm down. He will be back." He lifts your chin up and kisses you gently.
"Yeah I'm sure he will be." You smile.

Sonny hasn't returned for a week. You have tried to call him but he keeps declining everyone's calls. You message him for the first time this week hoping he will respond.

 You message him for the first time this week hoping he will respond

He doesn't respond.

After you had messaged Sonny you felt a bit better knowing he was safe. Later on you and the rest of the boys were watching a movie. You were sitting between Andy and Jack. During a sort of romantic scene Andy looks at you and smiles. He puts his arm around you and you rest your head on his shoulder. When the movie had finished everyone got up and went to their rooms, except from you and Andy.
"Wilma?" Andy asks.
"Yes." You say.
"I really like you, like a lot." He says.
"I like you too." You smile and kiss his lips gently.
Andy smiles and kisses you again.
"Would you like to be..."
"Yes!"
You both smile and he laughs.
"Your cute when you smile." Andy says.
Suddenly your phone goes off. It's a message from Sonny.