(Chapter Six- Scars Of The Past)

Começar do início

Sapphire: "Yes?"

Chip: "I thought you werent going to tell anyone...." 'Chip asks with a growl'

Ruby: "We didn't. It's just obvious" 'Ruby says with a teasing voice'

'Chip beeps a few times in a dark tone before walking outside'

Chip: "I'll be back, I'm going for a fly" 'Chip says before boosting into the air, a shockwave following him'

Sapphire: "Perhaps we should go a little easier on the teasing" 'Sapphire says with a hint of worry in her voice'

'Aurora stops clearly having noticed the Out burst, she floats over to the window before opening it and silently flying out'

'While Chip flies through the air, his thrusters can be heard audibly rumbling, a flow of sparks begining to flow out of them'

Chip: "C'mon....just a.....little faster" 'Chip says as his gem begins to glow a vibrant neon blue'

'Chip's hair suddenly glows a bright neon blue followed by a surge of power erupting from his thrusters, a sonic boom erupts as Chip's speed suddenly increases'

Chip: "WOAH OKAY TOO FAST!" 'Chip says forming his hands into thrusters and pointing them infront of himself'

'When Chip comes to a stop he takes a few deep breaths, his thrusters begining to spark and sputter as his gem flickers'

Chip: "Well....there goes my power cells.." 'Chip says placing a hand on his head with his eyes closed'

'As Chips gem flickers it suddenly becomes a blood red color at the same time as the sorrounding area turning a black and white color'

'Chip immediately opens his eyes as the steady sound of a heart beat echoes through his head, his Diamond eyes can be seen glowing blood red color as he looks around frantically'

Chip: "Not this crap agai-" 'Chip says only to boost backwards cutting himself off, a black shadow like figure having appeared infront of him'

'The figure glances at Chip, who at this point is very on edge, due to two facts'

'One-He is currently hallucinating a shadow person. Two- This shadow person has the exact same eyes as him'

'Chip stands unsure of how to act, however he finds himself refraining from doing much of anything due to his Weapon systems constantly deactivating and reactivating'

'Chip's activates his energy blade just as the figure appears in front of him, grabbing him by his shoulders'

'Chip brings his right arm arm up to slash at the figure with his Blade at the ready, he slashes down at them only to find his arm being held back'

'Red smoke begins to flow out of Chip's mouth as his reactor cannon begins to charge up'

'Chip's eyes widen as his vision returns to normal along with reality returning to him, the figure quickly being replaced by Aurora holding his arm back, clearly struggling to do so aswell'

'Chip quickly retracts his energy Blade and boosts backwards, his eyes wide'

Aurora: "Hey! Hey its allright!" 'Aurora says noticing Chip's eyes returning to normal, a tone of relief audible in her voice'

'Chip shakes his head violently coughing as his mouth stops smoking. Aurora quickly notices the horrified look in Chip's eyes'

'Aurora moves forward only to have Chip move away from her'

Chip: "J-Just stay there...do not come any closer please" 'Chip says still breathing heavily. His low energy coupled with nearly injuring Aurora making for quite the daze'

'Aurora does as he requests, her eyes turning a dull Blue color as she waits'

Aurora: "I'm fine Chip. Really" 'Aurora says trying to calm the situation'

Chip: "You almost WERENT okay. I almost blasted your head off!" 'Chip says in a horrified voice'

Aurora: "But you DIDN'T"

Chip: "But I was GOING TOO!" 'Chip says with a shaking voice as he places his hands on his head. His eyes flickering'

'Aurora sighs to herself as she floats over to Chip gently grabbing his wrists and pulling his hands down from his head'

Aurora: "But you didnt. You didnt hurt me. And you certainly didnt blast my head off" 'Aurora says with a soft chuckle'

Chip: "That DOES NOT make this situation any better" 'Chip says pointing at Aurora'

Aurora: "It should though" 'Aurora says gently taking Chips hands in her own'

Chip: "And why is that?" 'Chip asked in an exasperated tone'

Aurora: "Because I know for a fact. You could never hurt me" 'Aurora says with a Pink tint appearing in her eyes and hair'

'Chip's eyes turn a dull Pink color momentarily as he calms down before they flicker out and his thrusters turn off'

Aurora: "Woah! I got ya!" 'Aurora says falling downward slightly as she catches Chip, holding him under his arms'

'Aurora's look of concern fades after she scans Chip quickly being replaced by a look of amusement'

Aurora: "Y'know I'd like a warning when you start to fall asleep on me. Unless I just make that good of a pillow" 'Aurora says teasingly earning a sigh from Chip'

Chip: "Can you like...not right now?" 'Chip says with a sigh as he tries to kick on his thrusters only producing a few sparks'

Aurora: "Soooo...I'm gonna carry you!" 'Aurora says with a smirk'

Chip: "Aurora no" 'Chip says sternly'

Aurora: "Aurora yes. Besides what're you going to do. Stop me?" 'Aurora says with a chuckle'

'Chip glares at Aurora as he transforms his right arm into a blaster, he weakly aims it at Aurora only to have her gently swat it away'

Aurora: "Bad. No blasters" 'Aurora says earning a few weak beeps of defeat from Chip'

*To be continued*