(Chapter Three- Jasper's Chance)

'Nearly a week had passed since Chip came back from his failed time travel attempt, Steven has convinced him to come with him, Peridot and Amethyst to the Beta kindergarten'

Peridot: "I mean it has the right growing conditions in a pinch, I guess" 'Peridot says picking up a rock and licking it'

Peridot: "But it's too small! It was obviously a total rush job"

Steven: "A rush job?"

Peridot: "Half way through the rebellion homeworld scrambled to generate more soldiers on the ground" 'Peridot says walking upto a vaguely shaped human hole in the side of the rock face'

Peridot: "I mean look at this! The holes dont even line up! It looks like they just threw injectors where ever!" 'Peridot says while Chip looks around the kindergarten, his eyes turning a dark orange color'

'As Chip wanders off a low growl can be heard coming from him, his right arm is visibly twitching and shuddering while different parts of it repeatedly open and close'

'Chip grabs his right arm with his left hand trying to steady it, a low static hum coming from it as it sparks with blue energy'

Chip: "Remember what mum told you, take deep breaths and push the bad thoughts out of your mind. She probably wont be here anyway, why would she be!" 'Chip says slowly managing to calm down as he walks through the dust covered kindergarten'

'Chip stops walking as a large silhouette stands behind him with their arms crossed'

Jasper: "You're right, why WOULD I be here?" 'Jasper can be heard saying with a mocking laugh'

'Chip quickly turns around only to be met face to face, or rather face to abdomen with Jasper, the hulking quartz soldier looking Down at Chip in thought'

Jasper: "So why are you here?"

Chip: "Looking for you, clearly" 'Chip says grumbling'

Jasper: "For what? You going to try and take me down, You may be a Diamond but you dont know the first thing about using those abilities" 'Jasper says grabbing Chip by his arm lifting him upto her face'

Jasper: "But I could help you learn! Let me take you back to homeworld! You co-"

Chip: "I'm not going to homeworld! I'm here to see if you had made your choice!" 'Chip says in a pained voice, Jasper frowns as she starts to tighten her grip on his arm'

Jasper: "I have! I dont need this dirt ball of a planet! I dont need the pity of Rose Quartz. When I'm done with this planet you'll see where you really belong..." 'Jasper says as she starts to crush Chip's arm by unconsciously tightening her grip'

'Chip gasps in pain before bringing his left arm up and chopping his right arm off at the Elbow letting him fall and jump back'

'Jasper stumbles backwards in surprise before looking back to Chip, her eyes widen when she notices Chip's eyes having gone out, his mouth wide open and sparking with blue energy'

'On the opposite side of the Kindergarten Peridot can be seen standing outside of massive gem exit hole, arguing with Amethyst while Steven tries to calm them down'

Peridot: "It wasnt my job to look after him!"

Amethyst: "No it wasnt but you could have said somthing when he-"

'Amethyst is swiftly cut off by a massive blue mushroom cloud exploding into the sky, the ground shakes violently causing rocks and some loose Injectors to fall to the ground from the edge of the Kindergarten'

Steven: "Oh no..."

'The trio quickly rush towards the explosion only to find a massive crater and blue flames sorrounding it, Jasper can be seen stuck into a rock clearly damaged but not beaten, Chip is laying on the side of the crater is left arm pinned to the ground by the drill end of a injector'

Steven: "Chip!"

Amethyst: "Jasper!"

Jasper: "ROSE!"

Peridot: "Peridot!" 'Peridot states proudly throwing her arms into the air'

*To be continued*