(Chapter Two A room and a Zoo)

'Within the Beach house Garnet and Chip can be seen standing infront of the door that leads to each of the Crystal Gem's bedrooms'

Garnet: "So, are you ready?" 'Garnet asks with a curious grin'

'Chip gives a apprehensive nod before stepping forward and placing his hand on the door'

'The door turns black and crackles with blue energy before opening in a simmilar way to elevator'

'Chip stands infront of the Black void behind the door with his eyes slowly turning a dull purple color'

'Garnet smiles softly before placing a hand on his shoulder'

Garnet: "There's no reason to be worried, the door has made this room for you and if anything does go wrong I'll be right there to help you" 'Garnrt says still smiling softly. Chip's eyes turn a combination of green and purple with the outer layer of his eyes being bright purple while the inner layer being green'

'Chip walks into the darkness swiftly being followed by Garnet, the two stop as the door closes leaving them in a empty void'

'Chip looks down and raises his foot before stomping a few times causing a loud metallic bang to erupt from each stomp'

'Moments later the entire room lights up with glowing blue lights appearing on the roof showing a fully furnished room'

'While the room has a assortment of normal furnishings it also has more alien like features, a table that seems to be used for repairs, a entire part of the wall is a shelf lined with various materials from earth'

Garnet: "Well this is certainly somthing Garnet says chuckling lightly as she walks around'

'Chip's eyes turn into glowing green stars as he rushes over to a large book case stacked with different types of science books, he skids across the metal floor causing his shoes to smoke from how fast he had moved'

Garnet: "You're such a nerd" 'Garnet says teasingly earning a string of excited beeps from Chip as she walks over'

'Once Garnet reaches Chip he is already a few pages into one of the many books, a excited smile plastered on his face'

Garnet: "Why do you still use your sound effects to communicate so often? You can talk" 'Garnet asks curiously earning a shrug from Chip'

Chip: "it's just easier" 'Chip says quietly as he places the book back onto the shelf'

Garnet: "Yes but it's not the best for telling people what you want to say" 'Garnet says with a smile causing Chip to pause in thought'

Chip: "Then when I DO have somthing important to tell you I will" 'Chip says with a all too innocent smile causing Garnet to freeze for a moment'

'Chip waves his hand infront of Garnet's face with a confused expression trying to elicit a response from her'

'Out of the blue Garnet picks Chip up into what would be considered a bone crushing hug if it werent for his metallic frame'

Garnet: "You are too pure for this world never change" 'Garnet says with a smile once again earning a string of excited beeps from Chip'

'Garnet holds Chip out a small bit while looking at him, he tilts his head in confusion before reaching out and poking Garnets nose earning a bright smile from her as he is put back down'

Garnet: "Allright let's go, Pearl wants to continue your training. Who knows maybe I'll teach you a few moves" 'Garnet says leading Chip out of the room'

'Chip's smile is quickly interrupted by a pained expression spreading across his face, Chip grasps onto his chest while he falls to his knee's causing Garnet to turn around and quickly rush to his side'