(Chapter Five- A Critical Error Has Occured)

'On homeworld Chip is currently pacing with an irritated look on his face, Yellow and Blue are standing infront of him with vastly different expressions on their faces'

'Yellow looks absolutley furious while Blue looks worried yet clearly upset'

Yellow: "This is completley unprecedented! How could you not find them?!" 'Yellow says with anger evident in her voice'

Chip: "Homeworld is a VERY big planet Yellow, despite my advanced technological nature I cannot scan AN ENTIRE PLANNET at once" 'Chip says turning to Yellow'

Yellow: "That does not matter! Rose Quartz was the one who SHATTERED Pink Diamond! We had her and YOU lost her!" 'Yellow says with arcs of lightning sparking around her hands'

Blue: "Yellow that is not what-" 'Blue says with a stern tone only for Chip to cut her off'

Chip: "I lost her? so it was ME who POOFED TWO GEMS causing a scene to let them escape?!" 'Chip asks with his eyes flashing from Blue to red momentarily'

Yellow: "That has nothing to do with-" 'Yellow says balling her hands into fists only to get cut off by Chip'

Chip: "No that had EVERYTHING to do with them escaping. You say Rose Quartz shattered Pink Diamond well tell me somthing!" 'Chip says as his voice begins to change'

Chip?: " Who were the Gems who forced their obscenely strict rules upon her?! Who refused to acknowledge that she was also a Diamond, TIME and TIME AGAIN" 'Chip says in anger. His voice having changed entirely, sounding much deeper'

Chip?: "You only cared about her once she was shattered! And dont even get me started on how she felt!" 'Chip says as the blue glow inside of his gemstone turns blood red'

'Yellow grits her teeth as a sharp yellow Aura bursts out around her as she brings up her hand and fires a bolt of lightning at Chip'

'Blue watches in horror as Chip is engulfed in lightning, he begins seizing up as Yellow lines cross his body'

'Almost instantly Chip's eyesockets glow a bright red followed by arcs of red energy sparking around him'

'His Gemstone suddenly glows a bright red color before it fires out a Diamond shaped beam of red energy directly at Yellow'

'Yellow's eyes widen as the beam of energy collides with her causing bright red explosion launching her across the room and into the wall'

Blue: "Oh my stars!" 'Blue says as she rushes towards Yellow, Yellow herself has her eyes shut as she grits her teeth a clearly pained expression on her face'

'After a moment of struggling Chip reaches down to his gem as if struggling with somthing as he stumbles backwards'

'Blue watches Chip as his eyesockets begin flashing between neon Blue and blood red at a rapid rate'

Chip: "Á̘͉̉ C̖̩̮̔̾͐́ͅ-C̖̩̮̔̾͐́ͅṙ̻ĭ̢̜͝t͙́ĭ̢̜͝c̖̩̮̔̾͐́ͅá̘͉̉l͈̯̾̀ error has Ó͎̥͡c̖̩̮̔̾͐́ͅc̖̩̮̔̾͐́ͅụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ṙ̻e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟d͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ initating system restart"
'Chips voice can be heard saying in a glitched and garbled tone'

'Blue hesitantly leaves Yellow's side and walks over to Chip as he falls limp, Blue gently picks Chip up a look of worry on her face as Yellow stands up slowly walking over to Blue'

Yellow: "I...apologize, I lost controll again" 'Yellow says to Blue'

Blue: "That is not what I am worried about right now...." 'Blue says confusing Yellow'

Yellow: "What are you concerned about then?" 'Yellow asks cautiously'

Blue: "Chip's personality was not around when Pink was still here....he started to sound like..."

Yellow: "I heard it too, he started to sound Like Blood..."

'The Two Diamonds fall silent before Yellow turns to Blue with a serious look on her face'

Yellow: "We shall take him to the Peridot's and have them preform a system scan on him, somthing tells me he hasnt Been telling us the truth" 'Yellow says cautiously as she begins to walk forward'

'Blue quickly follows Yellow still looking down at Chip with worry, once they arrived Yellow has to stop Blue from walking face first into the door'

Yellow: "Blue. Are you allright Yellow asks cautiously'

Blue: "I am...scared, he didnt just sound like Blood the connection between our Gems felt the exact same as it did when he WAS blood" 'Blue says placing her free hand on her gemstone'

Yellow: "Blue, you and I both know Blood is gone. I know we dont have the details but White dealt with it" 'Yellow says as the door opens'

'The door opens showing stretch and the other Peridots at work, the two Diamonds walk in causing all the Peridots to freeze up'

Stretch: "Ah welcome My Diamonds, how may I be of service?" 'Stretch asks turning around'

Yellow: "You are to preform an indepth system scan on Neon, he suffered a system error along with a crash" 'Yellow says as Blue leans down and let's stretch hold Chip up

Stretch: "Allright...I'll see what I can do" 'Stretch says limping Chip's unconsious body over to a chair and plugging a cable into his head'

'Eager to figure out what is wrong Stretch is almost instantly working on one of her screens'

'Very quickly Stretch's eyes begin to widen in surpise, across her screen are lines of blue and red code, the number of red lines of code nearly over taking the blue'

Stretch: "I-I dont understand, the remnant code from his previous reset has compiled!" 'Stretch says loudly'

Yellow: "So you KNEW somthing was wrong?" 'Yellow asks taking a step forward'

Stretch: "W-Well I knew the remnant code was there, I had no way to know it was active!" 'Stretch says nervously backing up'

Blue: "Well is there some way to fix it?" 'Blue asks placing a hand on Yellow's shoulder'

Stretch: "No, we cannot touch the code without damaging his core systems" 'Stretch says only to be blasted by a lightning bolt instantly poofing her'

'Yellow then reaches down bubbling Stretch's gem and sending it to her throne room'

Blue: "You know he isnt going to be happy about that" 'Blue says with a sigh'

Yellow: "Yes well he isnt going to have a choice regarding this. He is to stay inside of his quarters to rest. Perhaps that will aid in his recovery...." 'Yellow says walking out of the room'

*To be continued*