Today is for sure my lucky day!

Helloooo everyone for once again xD! Sooo, let me explain a few things first! This story will be based on the real Law's novel which got published last year! If you haven't read it I will mention the main parts through the chapters so don't worry. I really hope you like as well this chapter and write a comment! I like your comments soooo much!!!

I don't own OP or Law's novel.

I do own the OC

Hope you like iiittt!!

Kisseessss <3

" Oiii! Shachi you ate too many fish! Leave some for me too!"

"Can I take one more please?"

"No! You already ate 8 fish Bepo!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Penguin-ya, don't be so harsh on Bepo, he is a bear and he needs more calories than us to live."

"Buuuut I'm huuungryy Lawww!", the previous boy said back whining.

Law gave his share to Bepo and stood up.

"Uhm, where are you going Law? You haven't finished your meal!" the bear asked in concern.

"I'm full. I'm going for a walk to get fresh air." the boy answered wearing his spotted hat and crossed the door to go outside.

Today, the weather was not as cold as the previous days and most of the clouds had disappeared. Sun was shining hard against his face and Law lifted his head to feel this light warmth on his skin. A completely healthy skin without those disturbing white spots it used to carry about almost a year ago. He thought about how many things have changed through those last 9 months of his life. He met Mr. Junk, an old man who declares himself to be the genius inventor Volff, Bepo, a Mink polar bear, Shachi and Penguin. He never thought about this kind of life when he lost Corazon. Living in the same place with other 3 people and a bear as friends was fun. He never thought he would trust someone again in his life and he ended up calling those guys his friends.

Law's lips created a smile and he started walking towards the direction of the forest until he heard a familiar voice calling after him.

"Law! The weather is pretty nice for sure don't you think? It makes you want seize the day! And today I'm going to create something magnificent! Genius Inventor Volff has an incredible idea to..."

"Alright, alright Mr. Junk. Just don't get yourself injured again. I'm not in the mood for eldercare today."

The old man got red from irritation.

"How can you be so rude Law! I'm the Genius Invertor Volff!", the man shouted back at the younger boy but Law who was already a few meters away just waved his hand in indifference and told something about getting back before dinner.

"Agh, that boy..." Volff murmured to himself shaking his head and getting back to work.

~...~

At the meantime, somewhere deep into the east side of Shallow's island forest, inside a small cave, a girl with brown long hair and dark chocolate eyes was studying a book about Cardiology. She passed all the morning over this book writing notes on a notebook, she used to carry with her. Letting out a sigh, she raised her head and rubbed her neck to ease the pain. Then, she looked at the place around her and left a groan in annoyance.

"The supplies are over... Thank God the weather is fine today so I can go and collect fruits or catch some fish." she said and stood up closing the book in front of her.

The girl put on her dark red coat, took her black backpack and walked outside of the cold cave.

She was wandering for quite some time inside the coppice white woodland. The snow was starting to melt leaving a thin layer of ice where it used to be, making the surface slippery. All the girl could hear was the noise of her own footsteps pressing the hard snow beneath her. She stopped and look behind her at the muddy footprints she left on the ground.

"I've been walking for a while. The place is still frozen and it's difficult to find any food." she talked to herself sitting on the roots of an old tree.

Hundreds of birds crossed the sky above her, covering her figure with their shadows and she lifted her head to look at this majestic scene.

"Spring is coming, huh? ... I wonder if the weather will get hotter or it will stay like that. It is a winder island of North Blue after all. I don't expect anything more than that."

The brunette girl placed a hand on her heart like it was aching.

"I only wish spring could come inside me too." she whispered.

"But I guess I don't have time to be depressed now! I have to find food!"

The girl stood silent for a minute and searched around her for something edible. Suddenly, she heard a buzz coming for the top of the tree in front of her. She stepped closer to check the source of the sound and found out it belonged to a hive of wild winter bees. The little animals had white color with black stripes and the produced honey was purple but twice as tasty as the regular one.

"Today is for sure my lucky day!" she said excited and started climbing the tree.

~...~

"Room!" Law said and a blue hemisphere got created from his hand, including him and the rock in front of him.

"Shambles!" he named his move again and immediately changed places with the rock, finding himself on the spot where the object used to be.

*This ability is quite handy!*

Law wiped the sweat from his forehead with his hand. He wasn't still used to utilize his Ope Ope powers so he could get tired really easily. The boy deactivated the blue hemisphere and checked the sun to guess the time. It was already sunset and the sky started to get those beautiful mixed colors of orange, purple and dark blue.

*Maybe it is about time to go back. The others will wait me to return for dinner.*, he thought.

The boy then looked at the direction of a path different from the one he came before.

*If I go from here I will get faster at home. Plus I like this route. The eastern side of the forest would look breathtaking in an evening like this one.*

Then, he started walking for about 15 minutes until he heard a scream coming not so far away from him.

Law run to the direction of the source and saw a girl around his age laying down on the icy ground. He came closer to her and sat on his knees to check for pulse. The girl's hair were fallen all over her face and neck hiding her features. He tried not to turn her head as he didn't know yet if something was broken. So, he tried to move aside some wisps of hair in order to expose the area where the carotid artery was and have a better sense of the pulse.

However, when he realized who the person was in front of him, he took a shocked expression.

"It is you!... Idiot!"