chapter 5: memories

3rd pov:                                        
After Error got back She put the alcohol on the table in the living room, He was passed out on the couch.
Error sighed in relief and teleported to 'her room' which was the basement of the house and sat in a corner pulling her knees to her chest and looked down while memories flowed in her head.

~Flash back~                               

Error was in her room talking with her older sister Echo when they heard some gunshots downstairs, they headed down to see what was going on.

When they got down they saw 5 weird men standing in their house, the living room was a wreck and so was the kitchen.
Their father was standing still not moving a muscle so was their brother Code.
But they were shocked when they saw their mother, as soon as they got down they saw their mother in a chokehold by one of the guys and after they were seen their mother immediately got shot,
The guys ran out of the house shortly after.

Error fell down to her knees crying and mumbling  ' why? why did I have to go down to check it out?'
Echo was crying too while patting her sister's back and trying to calm her down.

All and all, everyone was devastated for the loss of their mother/lover.

~flashback end~                       

Error was silently crying and whispering to herself 'it's my fault their all dead! It's my fault mom got shot! It's my fAulT ThAt CoDe Got KiLleD aNd ThaT HiS AbUse CausEd EcHo's DeaTh. JusT If I DiDn'T gO dOwN The StaiRs' until she cried herself to sleep...

Chapter end:                              

I'm really proud of this chapter I think it's A BIG improvement from the others, I might go back and change the rest later but for now, I'm keeping them.

Anyways I hope you have a good rest of your day/night 0w0