"V'got a problem."

"What?" I asked, returning to my full height, which was like the same level as Harry's nipples.

I blinked as Harry turned to face me, my face heating as I realised he was in his boxers and I had a clear view of not only his tiger tattoo but...everything else too. I scolded myself internally as I focused on the trousers stuck on his calves.

"My suit doesn't fit." Harry stated and I frowned.

"How can it not fit?" I asked, somewhat stupidly.

"I dunno," Harry huffed as he tried to pull them further up and I watched in horror as the seam split open and I stared at Harry dumbfounded.

"I've had them for years."

"Years?"

"Well yeh'," Harry shrugged as he gave up and attempted to pull them off, "Haven't worn this thing since I was like nineteen."

"Why didn't you mention this before?" I stared at Harry as if he was stupid and honestly, he kind of was.

"Like, when we were at home? Or earlier today? When we had time!"

"Don't fuckin' snap at me like that Flower." Harry's voice was controlled and I stared at him; he sounded exactly like my Father.

It hurt.

Now I wasn't even sure if I wanted to help him or his problem.

"Max." I muttered, grabbing my phone and jabbing his contact and holding it up to my ear as Harry carried on muttering under his breath as he threw himself down in front of the TV.

"Poppy? What's up?"

"Hey, so I have like an emergency." I chewed my lip as I listened to something drop on the other end of the line.

"Are you okay? I'll hurt Harry if he hurt you." Max threatened and I balked.

"No no, I'm fine. Also do not do that. It's not even my emergency but Harry hasn't got a suit for tonight anymore and you both look like a similar size."

"I'll get Javier to bring one over, you're at The Surrey yeah? What room?" Max replied immediately and I had never loved my brother more.

"You're literally a life saver, thank you! It's sixteen oh three. I love you."

I caught Harry's head turning to look at me, his eyes hard as I flushed and looked away from him as Max laughed.

"Yeah whatever, you owe me. I like the dude anyway. See you later Pops."

"Thank you again!" I barely got the words out before the dial tone met my ears and I rolled my eyes.

"Problem's solved."

I called out to Harry before I started to gather my things together properly and headed into the bathroom, first thing was to remove my mask, then shower, then my make up and hair and then hopefully fit into an extremely expensive dress I did not deserve.

Easy.

I looked away from the mirror just a knock sounded throughout the room and I swallowed, if I stared at my reflection any longer I would probably throw up and I didn't really want to do that so instead I grabbed my phone and lipstick and pulled the door open.

"Finally."

I jumped slightly as my Father spoke and I tried not to get annoyed, he literally just got here.

"Sorry, I'm ready."

I forced a smile as I grabbed the small bag and stuffed everything I thought I wanted inside, my own insides churning as I saw Harry standing by the door in Max's suit.