Chapter 1

Ahana POV

I woke up hearing my alarm. The clock is showing at 6 o'clock.

Today is my first day of college and I am very excited.

Our college is the best college in India. Like the best one.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

After that, I took a shower and got ready for college.

Today is my first day, so I want to wear something western.

I wore all types of clothes. It depends solely on my mood.

So I wore a grey dress which came above my thighs with black long boots.

I also did a little makeup which is nothing but mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I also did a little makeup which is nothing but mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick.

Then I looked at myself in the mirror and said: "You are looking great".

I love myself. I mean who doesn't love themselves.

I saw the time on my watch and it was showing at seven o'clock.

I went out of the bedroom and ran downstairs to the kitchen and had my breakfast.

I know how to make all Indian dishes.
My mother taught me to cook. Mom, I am missing you a lot.

I have been living alone for the last 2 years.

My mother and father had a car accident 2 years ago and they died on the spot leaving me alone.

My mother had no relatives. She was an orphan and my father has a younger brother, but he lives in America with his wife and children.

My father was very rich and left me a lot of money. So much that I never have to work ever in my life.

But still, I want to do a good job after completing college.

After breakfast, I picked up the key to the car and went out of the house and locked it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After breakfast, I picked up the key to the car and went out of the house and locked it.

Earlier, I used to live with my mother and father in another house but after their death, I just could not live alone in that house.

So I changed the house and started living here and this house is very close to my best friend's house.

Sara Chopra, my best friend, I love her very much. We have been together since childhood.

Our parents were also friends. And after the death of my parents, Sara's parents had supported me a lot.

Her parents always considered me their daughter.

I sat in the car and started the car and went to Sara's house.

She was sitting outside her house looking bored

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was sitting outside her house looking bored.

We are very different, she is shy and I am bold and blunt but still, we are best friends. She opened the door of the car and sat down.

We hugged each other and then she said with so much enthusiasm " omg I can't believe it that today is our first day of college."

"You are right I wish my parents were alive to see this day," I said sadly

"Oh don't be sad, they don't want to see you sad." She said while comforting me

"Yeah, you are right. So are you ready for our new journey?" I asked and parked the car in the college parking lot.

"Damn ready," she said then we laughed and then got out of the car.

I was just praying to God that we both have our good day.

Author's Note

Hello guys

Hope you liked it.

So I am not a writer. Actually, I am far from it.

But I wanted to try this. This story may have a lot of mistakes.

Try to ignore it.

VOTE, COMMENTS AND FOLLOW

Till then

True Love [COMPLETED] Available On dreameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें