5||Tricked||

He rummaged through the refrigerator and took out the bottle ,running upstairs.Pouring the thick black liquid in a teaspoon,he placed that into her mouth.It only calmed her a bit but the wheezing was not gone.

"She's having a mild asthmatic attack.I recommend her to use this inhalers in regular basis.It will reduce the wheezing and also irritation,"Dr Miles said,leaving Jonathan devastated.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

She forgot those inhalers that meant for this situation.It felt almost suffocating for her as the dusty air penetrated her nose.Jocelyn breathed ever so gently yet her lungs constricted painfully as if someone pressing her chest repeatedly.

                                 ~•~
"They  might've met by now right?," Stacy grinned devilishly.

"Oh yes,probably kissing intensely,tongues swirling.."

"Just say swapping saliva,it's enough!,"Asher stopped Lucy.

"I know Jocelyn,she'd hesitate first then we can't stop her once her inner werewolf comes out,"they all laughed together.

"Oh sh*t!,"Jason muttered,his face turned horrified.

"What?You peed your pants?,"

"Now you're going to do that,"he said pissed."Jonathan's here,'

"What should we do?! ,"The kids whispered panicking.

"Just cover up something for Jocelyn,"

"Hey guys, where's Jocelyn?,"Jonathan asked as he saw them talking among themselves.It was kinda weird but right now he had to find his sister.

"Umm toilet",

"Outside,"

They all rambled at the same time.Jonathan frowned at them.

"You better explain where she is now before I find out what you're hiding,"

Jonathan can be very scary when it comes to his sister.That overprotective man always guards her like a hawk.

"We meant she went to the toilet which is outside the hall,"Caitlyn nervously laughed.

Jonathan gave one last glare and left them hurriedly.

                               ~•~
"Brian where are you man?,"

"I'm stuck in this library with no power,"

"What happened?The last time when I checked you're not in the book club,"

"Piss off!The foul little gits tricked me,"Brian gritted.

"Do you want any help?Shall I send our men to get you?,"the mockery in his friend's voice was evident.

"Why'd you called?",Brian asked annoyed.

"The meeting ended but the stupid bloke refused to agree with the deal,"

"Fine leave that first.I'll take care of him,"

Brian sighed as he flashed the torch in front of him.The white light only could reach one feet where he could make out the out lines of nearest objects.

He knew there is someone inside this library-the occassional muffled voices could be heard.

"Someone there?,"he asked.

He tried listening to the direction of the muffled voice.It was only then he realised that it belonged to a girl.Soft coughs became louder and louder every minute.

"Damn it!who the hell are you?,"Brian shouted frustratingly.

He was annoyed at the fact that the children lied to him.Obviously there must be a reason-he need to find that out.

In a matter of seconds,the torch flashed someone crouching near the shelves.

                              ~•~
Jonathan was worried as hell when he couldn't find his sister and he knew that it must have something to do with the kids.

"I'm asking you one last time you better tell me!,"he yelled.

"She's in the librar-

Before Lucy could answer,the main door to the hallway was burst open with Brian carrying someone.

The someone happens to be Jocelyn who was unconscious...

----------------------------

Surprise!I decided to publish today before I could start my classes next week.😂

So,how is the chapter....it's boring I know but in a couple of chapters,things are going to get intense.Stay tune😅

Ugh where are my manners?How you guys are doing?Hope everything's fine.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share😍

And see you in next chapter,until then

Suriya