Day Six;; Sexy Jutsu

“Sasuke-kun,” A sweet voice beckoned, words laced with honey and desire, “Sasuke-kun, turn around.”

    Sasuke knew that voice. In fact, he knew it rather well. Every time he heard the enticing and tempting tone of the voice, he had to fight the urge to use his Sharingan on the idiot behind it. He couldn't begin to fathom why Naruto insisted on using his Sexy Jutsu on him. At least once a month, the blond would try to goad a response out of him and every attempt resulted in the same thing: Sasuke walking away with an irritated scowl. Today was no different.

    “Come on, Sasuke-kun,” a new voice cooed. Sasuke’s scowl deepened once he recognised it.

    “If you've transformed into Sakura, I swear to-”

    Turning on his heels, Sasuke faced an unexpected sight. He had expected to see Naruto’s Sexy Jutsu transformation, or perhaps Sakura, so when he came head to head with not only Naruto in a bikini but also both Sakura and Ino, his words were lost in his throat. Each of the women wore a generous amount of makeup alongside lavish hairstyles. All three blew him a kiss with a wink and had he been interested in women, the action would have weakened his resolve. Instead he maintained his neutral expression, crossing his arms with a small huff.

    “What the hell are you three doing?”

    After what felt like an eternity of awkward staring, the trio dropped their facade. Ino threw her hands up in defeat with a loud sigh as Sakura covered her blush with an unsteady arm. Naruto’s face dropped into a pout as he transformed back into his original form. He rubbed his head with a light chuckle.

    “I told you this plan was ridiculous!” Sakura growled, smacking the blond upside the head.

    “Ouch! Sakura-chan, I'm sorry!”

    “He didn't react at all! How disappointing!” Ino cried, ignoring the bickering between the two teammates.

    “Let's just go, I'm not walking around the village like this anymore. I can't believe I agreed to this,” Sakura groaned. Interlocking arms with Ino, the duo stormed down the street. Even when they were out of sight, Sasuke could hear Sakura’s angry ranting. He smirked.

    “It was a good idea!” Naruto called out to no one in particular. “It was a good idea…”

    “In what universe is annoying me constantly a good idea?”

    “I didn't do it to annoy you!”

    “Oh really?”

    “You seemed sad! I just wanted to cheer you up!”

    “So forcing Sakura and Ino into a bikini was your solution?” Sasuke frowned at his friend's stupidity.

    “They care about you and wanted to help! We all care about you,” Naruto trailed off, eyes falling to the ground. After a few moments of silence, he spoke up with renewed vigor, “Most guys like girls in bikinis! Pervy Sage’s mood would instantly improve when pretty girls were nearby!”

    “Well I'm not most guys,” Sasuke laughed as he closed the gap between them, lifting Naruto’s face to stare down into those widening turquoise eyes, “and I much prefer you like this, Naruto.”