Introduction

Disclaimer;; I'm posting this a week (9 days, actually) early so that people have a chance to participate as well, if they want to. Should you decide to, please tag your work SNS Summer Week 2017 so the creators of the event can find it! Event isn't limited to fanfiction. Fanart, headcanons, AMVs, etc welcome!

    Alrighty! So a friend of mine (Bisuratonkachi) on Tumblr, and one of his mates (moonfox22), are hosting a Sasunaru (SNS) Summer Week from June 18th to June 24th.

    Each day has two prompts, one that is SFW and one that is NSFW. Though, from what I understand, you can kinda just do your own thing and choose whether its rating/content is explicit or not.

    Here are the prompts. The first in each set is the one they chose to be SFW and the second is NSFW (though again, it was stated that you can do either however you want... I think).

    Day One;; June 18th;; Post 699: Canon Divergence || Teeth

    Day Two;; June 19th;; Just Friends || An Agreement

    Day Three;; June 20th;; Mission || Skin

    Day Four;; June 21st;; Hokage || Last Kiss

    Day Five;; June 22nd;; Family || Tremble

    Day Six;; June 23rd;; Genderbend || Oiroke no Jutsu (Sexy Jutsu)

    Day Seven;; June 24th;; Souls || Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)

    #SNSSummerWeek2017!

    Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my contributions!