Shutting the shower off, I wrapped a towel around my wet body. Drying myself off, I put on my robe before drying and brushing my hair. Walking into my room, I sat down at my vanity. Grabbing a clasp for my hair, I pulled part of it back and pinned it behind my head. Plugging in my curling iron, I got to work on my makeup. Covering up the dark bags under my eyes, I went on to apply a light layer of foundation to my face. This was so I could throw some blush on my cheeks seeing as I was slightly paler than usual. Lining my waterline with eyeliner and winging out my top lid, I was quick to finish off my eyes with mascara. Completing the ensemble with a nude lipstick, I pushed it all aside to put in my bag. 

(Her hairstyle.)

Grabbing the previously discarded curling iron, I speedily curled the ends of my hair before turning it off

Grabbing the previously discarded curling iron, I speedily curled the ends of my hair before turning it off. Looking at myself in the mirror, I let out a huff before smiling pointedly at my reflection. 

"Everything will be okay," I told myself, wishing that I felt the same way on the inside. Getting up, I grabbed my makeup and walked over to my bag, tossing it in the small pocket before standing in front of my bed. 

Looking at the clothes, I grabbed my underwear and sidled into them before strapping on my bra. Pulling on my pants and my sweater, I smoothed everything out and pulled the left side down a bit more off my shoulder. Swinging on my coat, I sat down on the bed to pull on my shoes and socks, being careful of the bandage on my ankle. 

Once I was finished, I stood up and grabbed my phone, throwing it in my pocket. Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I carried on down the hall to knock on Lydia's door. "Hey, Lyds we've got to go." 

Waiting, I was confused at getting no answer. Knocking once again, I waited a moment before opening the door to her room. Sweeping the area with my eyes, there was no Lydia in sight. Her bed had been made and her light was off. 

Eyebrows furrowed, I closed the door as I went downstairs by myself. Unlocking the front door, I walked outside and relocked it before continuing to my car. Looking at the driveway I noticed Lydia's car was nowhere to be seen. She must have left to go somewhere early. 

Driving to the coffee shop, I grabbed my regular hot drink (caramel latte) and a croissant before finishing the drive to school. 

Pulling into an open spot, I looked at the clock to see I had seven minutes to spare. Glancing around to make sure Stiles jeep was nowhere near me, I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Sighing, I read Danny's reply to my message before checking if I had one from Derek. 

Grumpy Wolf: I was this close..this close to catching him. And then the frickin police showed up. Stilinski says they're just doing their jobs but it's still bullshit. Not to mention the goddamn Argents showed up. 

Grumpy WolfI hate this town 

To Grumpy Wolf: The Alpha?! How did you get that close?