Scott's Eyes Glow?!

Chapter 4: Second Chance at First Line pt. 2

As I got ready for the lacrosse game, I thought about everything going on.

1) I was still having weird prophetic dreams and had no idea why.

2) Stiles and Scott were lying to me-and avoiding me.

3) The recent body found somehow had something to do with this.

4) Derek Hale was just arrested for the murder of said body.

5) Scott had somehow become amazing at lacrosse, front flips and all, and apparently had heightened senses. As Stiles said, this started with the bite.

For some reason, I felt like everything surrounded number five, other than my problem. I just had no idea how, or what it even entailed.

"...nobody likes a loser," Lydia spoke, dusting off Scott in his lacrosse uniform.

"Please let this be okay," Scott mumbled to himself, kneeling over on the field.

"...action? Maybe." Stiles looked worried, his dad above him looked excited.

Jackson shoulder checked Scott to the ground, leaving the lacrosse ball his to take.

Lydia and Allison holding up a sign for Jackson as I roll my eyes, sitting down.

"What did I say?" Jackson looked angry, snarling out the words to Danny.

"Don't pass to McCall." Danny begrudgingly responded.

Scott launching off someone's shoulder.

Scott's mom, Stiles, Allison, and I shooting off the bleachers and cheering.

Scott's eyes glowing yellow under his mask, fangs elongated in his mouth as the other team passes him the ball, a growl rumbling under his breath.

Coming to, my breath caught in my throat, my heart and breathing rate having picked up as I tried to calm both down. Looking away from the bookshelf I'd previously been staring down, I tried to gather my thoughts.

What the actual hell is going on with Scott? There's no way that could've been true, right? Right? I already knew I was simply trying to convince myself. Every time this happened, it was real.

So now I apparently have a friend with glowing eyes and fangs, whatever the hell that means. As my heart rate started to calm down I realized something; I was getting ready for a game. This could be happening tonight.

Looking down, I recognized the clothes I was wearing from the snippets I saw of myself, which has always been a really weird thing. Very disconcerting.

Looking up into the mirror I watched as my eyes widened and quickly checked the time on my phone. Noticing I needed to leave, I quickly grabbed my bag and the coffee I had thankfully already gotten and ran to my car.

()()()()()()()()()()

As soon as I walked onto the lacrosse field, I saw something I didn't want to; Lydia in Scott's face. With it now double confirmed, I knew what was about to happen, well, parts. Grabbing her arm, I pulled her along and to the bleachers, noticing the look on Stiles' face when I didn't say anything to him. I felt bad, but I needed to get my thoughts in order.

Sitting down next to Lydia, I forced a small smile on my face and waved to Allison, glad that she was there. I needed to hang out with her.

To my confusion, there was a man next to her looking over at my sister and I. Brows furrowed, I looked back to Ali.