"Have you had fun playing your games this week Harry?" Abby raises her brows at me as she waits for an answer and I can't help being sarcastic with some hand gestures implying she said I can't talk, and just shrug my shoulders.

Abby lowers her eyes at me with a look that says she's about three seconds away from slapping me and that has my blood starting to boil as it rushes through my body.

When I said she's hot when she's angry I fucking meant it.

Instead of saying anything, Abby reaches for my hand and leaned up on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear at the same time she places my fingers under her robe between her legs; pushing her underwear to the side and drags my fingertips up her sex. My lips part with a barely audible strained sigh when I feel her heated skin naked and slick against my own.

"Do you want this?"

I nod, momentarily stuck on a verbal answer because of how fast my mind started spinning with how warm and wet she feels - she's just been sitting at home dressed like this, in this state waiting for me?

Fuckin hell.

Abby leans back to look at me and pulls my hand away which makes me pout like a kid that just had their toy taken away.

I was hoping to bring out this part of her but I've also driven myself crazy all week, and I didn't anticipate just how fucking worked up I'd get so fast.

Restraint is something I'm struggling with this very second.

She's gotten me rock hard and battling to think properly in under five minutes.

"Well you'll have to earn it" Abby says, with a calmness to her voice that's only making her simmering frustration she's pent up all week more chilling,"Answer questions when you're asked and do as you're told."

I wish I fully understood why listening to her talk like that had me clenching my jaw and my heart hammering inside my chest. It's so conflicting because I fucking hate being told what to do and yet I love it with her at this very moment.

"I guess I'll have to behave then," I get distracted when my eyes fall to her chest and and notice her nipples perked and straining against the silky black robe.

Wearing panties and no bra? The thought has me swelling further in my pants as if it were even possible. Honestly, I think anything she did right now would get the same reaction me.

It's because it's her.

I didn't even notice she was still holding my belt until she brings it up, and lifts it over my head to place the leather at the back of my neck and holds the ends in one hand in front of my chest; and her eyes lock on mine.

"If you want a hope in hell of ever fucking me after how you've acted then, yes you will. Now, be a good boy and get on the bed," her soft voice echoes in my mind as I swallow the dryness in my mouth.

A mix of excitement and shock shoot up my spine over her actions, when she tugs at the belt and starts to walk backwards and I follow like an obedient puppy on a leash.

Don't shove her on the bed and fuck her. Don't shove her on the bed and fuck her. Don't shove her on the bed and fuck her.

I repeat that over in my head, trying to keep my self control because everything in me wants to surrender what she's doing but god damn it's also screaming to bury myself inside her.

I really should've gotten myself off during the week, because it would have made this far less insanity inducing with how overstimulated I am at the moment.