7

"ARGHAAAAAA" hinata screamed the top of her lungs as orochimaru dug his sharp teeth into her wrists and started sipping his blood.
Suddenly, orochimaru stopped.
"Nande?" Kabuto asked, as he was ready to violate hinata.
"Her..blood, tastes..." orochimaru couldn't continue as suddenly the door was crushed and it shown the uchiha standing at the door step.
His eyes were red, and his demeanor was of a demon.
"HOW DARE YOU" sasuke growled and as he rushed inside and with one swift hand he punched orochimaru that sent his body flying.
Kabuto stood up, as he saw sasuke approaching him slowly, kabuto didn't know but he was shivering.
Sasuke placed his hands around kabuto's neck, and squeezed them, he broke his neck and kabuto was instantly dead.
He turned to orochimaru and walked toward him maliciously.
"I, will make you pay" sasuke snarled as he started kicking orochimaru.
Orochimaru looked into sasuke's eyes and he chuckled, he was mocking him.
Sasuke kept kicking and punching him, he sat on orochimaru and beaten the shit out of him.
Again and again.
"Sasuke kun...sasuke kun...enough" hinata pleaded as she saw sasuke beating orochimaru.
She started to crawl to him slowly.
She held the hem of his pants.
"Sasuke kun...please...enough" hinata pleaded as she was bleeding and coughing up blood.
"YURUSAAAIIII" he growled at her and smacked her hands away, he realized that he actually cut her hands.
How can she ask him to stop when it was the same man who would violate or kill her.
Too much kindness and selflessness is toxic.
But as he gazed into her eyes and saw how she was shivering.
Sasuke's eyes widened when he realized the fear in hinata's eyes.
He looked at the reflection on the mirror and saw how he looked like.
A demon.
He realized, he was angry, not only because hinata wanted to stop him, but she wanted to stop him inflicting pain to the person who wanted to hurt her.
Add on, they were going to violate her.
For god sake!!! Take hinata against her will, and she belonged to sasuke.
Sasuke, is a possessive man, just the mere thought of them violating her made him lose his mind.
Sasuke looked at orochimaru who was beaten up, and looked at how hinata was shivering.
He tried to approach hinata.
"Hinata..i i am sorry" He stammered.
As he tried to approach her she just took couple of steps back.
"I..i will never hurt you" He stammered.
But hinata was still shivering, suddenly her vision started to blur and she felt her head and her back spasming.
Hinata emptied her stomach and she fainted.
"Hinata...HINATAAA" sasuke growled and he held her body up bridal style and he ran towards karin.

The door rushed open, karin, sui, ino, jugo and naruto were in there giggling.
Suddenly the saw sasuke's pale expression as he held hinata between his arms, unconscious.
"What happened" naruto asked panicking.
"H..hinata..orochimaru and kabuto...they..oh god she is bleeding...karin..na.." sasuke couldn't say a word, he was panicking, stammering and confused.
The mere thought of losing hinata, made him lose his mind.
"Calm down sasuke..calm down" naruto tried to calm his friend down.
Suddenly, everyone eyes widened and they gasped as tear started to fall down sasuke's face uncontrollably.
"Oniigaii...help her...oniigai..." sasuke sobbed.
Naruto's eyes widened and he felt his heart tear.
His best friend is actually, crying over hinata.
Sasuke didn't shed a tear since his father and Itachi died.
"I..oniigaii...karin...oniigai...inoo..." sasuke begged.
"Put her down here. Karin..jugo, sui, lets do it" ino yelled and they all started to try and heal hinata.
Naruto took sasuke away, he felt his best friend shiver.
He hugged sasuke and patted his back.
Sasuke was weeping inside naruto's embrace.
"Everything will be fine...sasuke" naruto murmured.

"He what? Attacked you!" Mikoto growled as she saw orochimaru all beaten and kabuto dead.
"Yes , for the human" orochimaru said.
"Oh my...what the hell sasuke! This human should be dead!!!!" Mikoto growled.
"Why are you blaming sasuke when he made it so clear she is important to him" obito retorted.
"She is a human obito uchiha!!! Human! Those who killed our family!" Mikoto snorted.
"But she didn't kill them, besides you killed her family, makes is even" obito said.
"I don't care, i won't settle until i kill every one of them! And thats what sasuke said!" Mikoto snorted.
Mikoto sighed.
"We need to get rid of her" she said.
"She is a threat to us, she is changing sasuke oka san" sakura cried as she held her right cheek.
It was bruised and swollen due to sasuke's slap.
"Enough" Madara scowled.
"When you understand your son...that when you are worthy of knowing wether to kill her or not..." Madara said.
He approached Mikoto.
"And if i were you, i wouldn't think of killing her" Madara snorted and he took off.

"H..how is she" sasuke asked as he entered the room.
"She is stable, don't worry, thank god she didn't lose too much blood, all thanks to you..." ino smiled and patted sasuke's shoulder.
"Hm" he just nodded.
"We just need an antiseptic.." ino said.
"I have a bottle, up my room..i'll get it" sasuke said and turned to go for his room.

Sasuke entered his room, and he looked for the antiseptic bottle.
As he was bringing it, his eyes fell on the thing hinata covered and was working on it earlier.
Sasuke sighed and turned around, to leave the room, but decided to stop, and unravel the thing.
He took off the rag and his eyes widened and his mouth gaped.
It was a portrait of sasuke, hinata was drawing him.
But he was smiling.
He looked up a note down at the corner of the portrait.
He read it.
It said, sasuke kun, you never smiled, i wish i could see you smile often, because i am sure, you have a beautiful one.
Sasuke's eyes teared and started to sob hysterically,
Suddenly the door opened and it showed his uncle Madara.
"Sasuke" he said.
Sasuke quickly wiped his tears.
"Eh" he retorted.
Madara approached him.
"Is she alright?" He asked.
"Hm" sasuke nodded and tears rolled down uncontrollably.
He started to sob.
"Its all my fault, was all my fault...if i hadn't left her...if i was even a mere second late, they would have violated her..." sasuke cried.
Madara patted his back.
He sighed and he hugged sasuke.
"As long as she is fine now, its okay, and don't blame yourself" Madara said.
"How can't I uncle! If i weren't there for itachi, maybe he would have been alive! " sasuke grinned his teeth.
"There was nothing you could have done sasuke" Madara said and hugged him.
Sasuke sobbed quietly.
Madara's flashback came again.

"Why are you helping me" madara asked as haruko tended his wounds.
"Because you are injured!" Haruko retorted.
"Aren't you scared i might hurt you?" Madara asked.
"Why would you" she smiled.
"Because i am evil" madara said.
"You aren't evil Madara, just because you were born like that, it meant you are evil, did you chose to be born like that?" Haruko said
Madara shook his head.
"And besides, if you are a vampire, i am a monster for this" she pointed at her eyes.
Madara smiled and haruko did.

Madara smiled at the sweet memory.
Haruko hyuga.
His first love, the girl whom sacrificed herself for Madara.
She accepted to marry someone she didn't love in exchange for Madara's safety.
Madara came to sneak upon her and see her everyday since they parted ways.
She felt his existence.
But he didn't show up, until she had a daughter.
Hinata. He knew her.
Because he helped saving the girls life before.
Sasuke sighed and finished sobbing.
He headed to check upon hinata.

As sasuke was walking down the aisle, he heard whispers coming from his mother's room.
Sasuke sharpened his senses and thats when he heard it.
Thats when he heard everything and his eyes widened.
Sakura was telling Mikoto that sasuke kissed hinata, and that he slapped her.
Sasuke remembered that sakura tried to lure to him, and she would have been distracting him from hinata.
He sighed and went towards hinata.
She was still sleeping.
He stayed by her side, holding her hands and kissing it.
He whispered in her ears.
"Be okay hinata" he prayed.

"So, the haruno family will deal with it?" Mikoto asked sakura.
"Hai, we will kill her" sakura said.
"I hope we get done with this...sakura" mikoto said.
"Hai hai oka san" she smirked