𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛

After that accident with  𝐾𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑛, I decided to play the game that he was playing

After that accident with 𝐾𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑛, I decided to play the game that he was playing. I wanted to make Kaden to feel the exact way when he left me there in that closet the other day. 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑔𝑢𝑦!

Today was a regular school day, the new kid and Carson were taking about the soccer game that was on Friday while I was focusing on another game.

"I'm having a party next week"
"You guys should come over", Ashton said while he threw away his empty can of soda onto the recycling bin.

"Sure I'll be there.... Chloe?", Carson call out while I was texting back Reece.

"Yeah sure I'll be there", I said while putting my phone in my back pocket.

Ashton smiles wide and gave Carson a hand shake before he left. Before he left to his class he reach over me and gave me a hug which lasted a very long time. He wrap his hands onto my waist firmly and he whispered on my ear and said "I hope I will see you there".

Ashton removes his hands from my waist and wink at me before going to class, Carson didn't notice because he was on the phone texting someone. Ashton left me a gasp.... does he.... have feelings for me. I didn't see Ashton as a flirt or a fuck boy but, damn.

I looked around to see if anyone saw however the only person I saw staring was 𝐾𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑛.