He mouthed a fuck and just thought of letting everything go down the fucking drain. There is nothing he could do. He'd either go home or risk being caught.

 He'd either go home or risk being caught

LISA'S POV

I looked at the time through my phone and figured that there is approximately 6 minutes left. Guess Jungkook was really not serious enough. Maybe he really isn't coming. He even did not respond to my text.

This is great Lisa, you made a fool of yourself again. You should have listened to your unnies. Just what the hell is wrong with my brain?

Why did I have to be this indecisive. Always pushing and pulling. I just don't know what to do..but Jisoo unnie wants me to be happy, maybe they'd understand me, right? I am sure they would understand my decision to give Jungkook a chance..well, I just hope so.

Few moments passed and I am still alone sitting on the same bench where Jungkook and I sat when he confessed to me. I was hoping we'd create another memorable memory here, but guess he is not coming.

I looked at my phone and saw the time. 11:58. Where are you Kook?

I sighed and looked at the night sky. Just when I wanted to let all my worries go and take a shot with the person I like, it seems that fate is really not in my favor.

Did he lost his balls? Or did he chose to follow his Jimin hyung and diverted his attention to some other girl. I mean, I know I am nothing special..I'm just me.

As the clock striked 11:59, I got my coat and wore it. I stood up, forcing myself not to cry.

I asked for a sign..I told myself that if he is not coming, then I'd just continue living my life avoiding him and I guess I'm just gonna have to settle with that. This is just a crush anyway, my feelings are not that deep yet to cause me a heartbreak..I think.

I withdrew a deep sigh before giving up and walking back to our dorm unit.