{Seventeen}

"Yes. I understand." Sierra stated while nodding. "Thank you so much." She hung up from her call and sighed.

She glanced over at her clock, seeing as the hour had now approached noon. Sierra sat up from her desk and walked toward Taehyung's office.

"Is he in?" She asked Jungkook.

Jungkook thought for a second as if he was contemplating on how to answer Sierra's simple question. Taehyung was in but he wasn't alone. Jungkook began to weigh the pros and cons of having Sierra interrupt his company.

Sierra noticed the hint of a fiendish smile on Jungkook's lips after her question. She quirked her brow, waiting for his answer.

"Uh, yeah he's in. He said if it was you to just go in. No need to announce." Jungkook answered.

Sierra nodded with added caution, noting suspicion in Jungkook's permission to enter. She proceeded to Taehyung's door and opened it.

"Mr Kim, sir..." Sierra's has sentence was called to a halt when her gaze met the female's sitting on top of Taehyung's desk.

Her bare, long legs exposed as her skirt raised high on her thighs. Her eyes were dark to match the menacing smile on her face. She tossed a head back, allowing her long russet color hair to sway down her back before she eased herself down from his desk.

"Sierra. It's good to see you." She spoke as the tiny mole raised above the curve of her ruby lips. Her voice, low and sultry but laced with a venom that was ready and eager to poison at any given moment.

"Victoria. Good to see you." Sierra blinked slowly as her tongue moved around her cheek in annoyance.

Seeing Victoria on top of Taehyung's desk spelled nothing but trouble but maybe the sort of trouble he likes, making a very obvious realization in Sierra.

From the daft look on his face, Victoria seemed more of type. It wasn't hard to dismiss his arousal of her.

"Sorry, to interrupt..."

"Uh...no interruption Sierra. Miss Baxter was just leaving." Taehyung blocked Sierra's apology as he stood up from his desk, adjusting his tie on his shirt.

"Please Taehyung, call me Victoria. No need for formalities. I hope to finish our talk, sooner rather than later?" Victoria didn't leave much to the imagination on her subtle proposition.

Taehyung glanced nervously at Sierra before clearing his throat. "I'll check my schedule Victoria." His voice, although polite, was a charming octave that was sure to stir Victoria.

Sierra rolled her eyes and clenched her jaws on the interaction.

Victoria grinned. "I'll be sure to keep mine open for you." She turned on her heel and switched her way out of the door, closing it soft behind her.

"Hmph." Sierra grunted. "Don't worry, you can get her back in here as soon as I'm done."

"Sierra..." Taehyung called.

"Don't. I just wanted to tell you that our provider still has no estimated time on when the outage will be corrected. The situation is more extensive than anticipated so I suggest that you let everyone go for the day and work from home if possible. I can send an email out to everyone once the problem as been corrected." Sierra firmed before turning on her heel to leave.

She didn't get very far.

Taehyung rushed behind her and held her close to him. He inhaled the scent of her, as he eased down to her ear. "Not so fast. You never answered my question..." He hummed. "Tell me...do you think of me?"