ᴅᴀʏ 5

Joy finally went outside her room

Joy finally went outside her room. She locked herself inside for the whole day, gladly, it was dinner, and he finally had the chance to look at her beautiful face. They ate in silent, remembering the scene yesterday. "Hey." He called out to her and she looked at him. "I'm sorry." He blurted out.

She was confused for she thought she was the one supposed to apologize, but he did. "Are you mad at me?" She stopped eating, her eyebrows forming a straight line. She admits that it was rude for her to not pay attention to him, and wanted to apologize but it seems like the tables have been turned.

Jay found it hard to look at her. "I'm so sorry." He repeated.

She asked, "For what?" and looked at him intently.

"For kissing your forehead yesterday." He was unable to meet her eyes so she answered. "Y-yes."  She stuttered and tsk'ed. Was that something she should be mad about? Don't ask her, neither does she know. He just sighed and finished eating.

When they were about to go to each other's room. He suddenly grabbed her arm which made her look at him. "I love you." He said, smiling his heart out. A tint of red crept its way to her cheeks which stunned her for a moment but then took back her arm.

"I love you my Joy!" He repeated but this time, more enthusiastic and louder. "Okay." She shortly replied and was about to close the door when he suddenly stepped his foot inside and stopped her.

"What now?" She asked, groaning. He just smiled at her. "Please don't close the door." She raised an eyebrow as if she was asking "Why?" and he smiled widely; "Just don't."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine." She then went to the bed and acted asleep. He took his blanket and pillow, but before he could leave, he wrote on his paper:

╔═══════════════╗

Day 5:

Thank you for letting me end my day with you.
I hope than when I wake up, all these are true.
That I'll see the most beautiful woman—
Her smile brighter than the sun,
Her eyes, they're like stars, glowing,
All those, first thing in the morning.

With you, reality seems better than my dreams,
Better than beacons when they beam,
Better than the nether and its secret passages,
Better than books and its hidden messages.
All the songs and its melodies,
The movies and its memories, combined.

I've said this before but I'll say it again
To me, you're the best thing that has ever happened.
And even if we're getting close to the end,
I'm glad that this week, I did nothing,
but to you, everything, I have given.

╚═══════════════╝

He slept in front of her door, admiring her beauty, unaware that she was awake as well and only stared at him half-blinking. He fell asleep on the cold floor but his heart, full of warmth.

 He fell asleep on the cold floor but his heart, full of warmth