ᴅᴀʏ 1

"Good morning Love! I love you so much!" He enthusiastically cheered her

"Good morning Love! I love you so much!" He enthusiastically cheered her. She rolled her eyes and retorted; "What's so good when you're the first thing I see in the morning?"

Ouch. He felt a painful pang struck his chest but decided to ignore it and instead laughed. "Woah chill. Anyways, I made your favorite meal: BACON, EGGS, AND FRIED RICE!" He purposely woke up to cook breakfast for her. Although it was usually her who's doing the cooking, he thought that a little bit of change wouldn't hurt, right?

Passing through the beautifully plated breakfast, she took her bread and went off. On her way back to her room, she slowed down and held onto the stair's handrail while her other hand was feeling her chest, causing the bread to fall.

'Shoot, her asthma's kicking in again'. Although sad, he immediately went to help and guided her to sit on a nearby chair.

She sat on it and tried catching her breath, still complaining. He fetched a glass of water and a few pills she usually takes when this kind of stuff happens.

A few seconds, or minutes, passed, she felt better, it was all because of him but it was something she wouldn't want to admit— she can't. So feeling better, Joy went upstairs not caring to show even a small bit of gratitude, and left just like that.

He was hurt, but still followed her and guided her to her room, he even massaged her to sleep, and seeing her asleep, feeling calm and relaxed, he forgot whatever damage she gave him today and looked at the bright sight, 'At least she's okay. That's all that matters.'

He again went down the stairs and ate the food he prepared. He took a pen and a piece of paper afterwards:

╔═══════════════╗

Day 1:

Your problems, I consider mine,
If you're troubled, you can always call my line.
Even though you hate me, it's completely fine,
I'm still here, for you, all the time.

Don't hesitate to share your worries,
I'm here to help, sorry not sorry.
Seeing you fine makes everything all right,
And it'll remain like that, with all my might.

╚═══════════════╝

He continued to do his chores, with a big, contented smile on his face, knowing he did his best to make his girl happy.