,,,,,

week  |  ᴅᴇᴀʟ

"Jay, I think we should break up

"Jay, I think we should break up."  He's never saw this coming. He knew what it meant, but he didn't. He understood, but he does not at the same time. As if his brain gets the point but can't process it.

It took him a while to wake up. When he finally did, she was already leaving the store. He ran to her, bumping a few people here and there, but she was too fast for him to take a second to apologize to them as he was scared that even for a split second, she'll disappear.

He got up to her, a few meters or less, away from the shop. "L-love, please."  His tears came falling like waterfalls. He begged, not even minding the small crowd looking at them.

He tried stopping her from leaving and held her wrist. She looked back and harshly took her arm back. "Jay, stop."

She continued to walk, Jay still trailing behind, as it leads them to a small empty park.

No, this isn't the end, not yet. He shook his head and tried to erase the thought, he'll never take it. "Love please, don't do this to me."  He was on his knees, begging for her to stay.

Joy didn't bother to spare him a glance as it was too 'embarrassing'  for her liking. Being stared at, even, by only a few people, was too much.

But then suddenly, he thought of a plan. He has no idea where or who it came from, he just had. As if he knew this was coming and in advance, thought it; still on his knees, he spoke. "Wait! Let's make a deal."  She stopped. "Give me your whole week and after that, we're through."

Joy thought for a while. She turned around, her eyes shining with boredom and anger. "Just a week? Just... 7 days?"  She asked.

He replied, repeating; "Yes love, 7 days, a week, that's all I'm asking for."

"Just," He trailed off of his words and tried to come up with words. "not now. I can't."  His eyesight got blurry as his tears raced, first to fall, wins. Just like the game of love, if you fall, you win. You win sadness, grief, pain, and a broken heart; it was a win nobody would surely want.

Shaking as his words escaped his mouth, "After that, you're free. And I'll never bother you again." there, he said. It was obvious, he wanted none of that to happen but for the sake of her staying, even for a short period of time, he's willing to take the risk.

She sighs and rolls her eyes. 'Fine. Just to get this over with'.  "Deal."

"