Thirty one

Mr Linton.
Delivered 01:01 a.m

MR LINTON.
Delivered 01:01

The time of you making me wait will be deducted from your wages.
Delivered 01:02

Oh hey, Jim
Read 01:02

Who's JIM? It's Rikkard Ambrose.
Read 01:03

Oh AHAHA, I thought it was... Someone else. Anyway. What is up?
Read 01:05

May I ask what took you so long? You're always expected to answer my texts right away while in my employee. I'm sure you're aware of that.
Read 01:05

I was sleeping(?) Duh
Read 01:05

No rational person sleeps at this time. It's the best period to think and be productive... My brain functions much better at night... Hence the woman logic.
Read 01:06

Excuse me?
Read 01:07

Anyway... I was wondering if you can recommend me a... Book. I'm aware of the fact that you read a lot.
Read 01:08

Reading is a good way to stretch the brain muscles for healthy functioning and those who read are considered more mature and wise.
Read 01:08

Is that a... Compliment, sir? :)
Read 01:10

We both know you're intelligent. That's one of the reasons I...
Message deleted
Read 01:13

Enough about that. Which book do you recommend?
Read 01:13

       I'd recommend you read "Pride and    Prejudice" this time. It kinda exposes a    bastard like yourself.
Read 01:14

Language.
Read 01:14

Oh btw 😁 Have you already read fifty shades of grey? It truly teaches us about modern world economy, sir.
Read 01:14

That is a thing we haven't yet discussed yet, Mr Linton. You're going to get punished for that. Not by cutting your wages, no.
R

ead 01:16

I await you in my office tomorrow 11 p.m sharp to discuss that book and it's importance.
Read 01:16

Oh 😄😄 wait, what? 👀
Read 01:17

And... Now, who's "Jim"?
Read 01:18