"I don't know, why you insist on going, we could have sent sui or Jugo! They'd do it perfectly" naruto whined.
"I want to be the one to buy them naruto, i want to be the one to bring it for her..." sasuke said.
Naruto eyed his best friend intently.
He started to chuckle.
Sasuke raised an eye brow.
"Nande?" He asked sternly.
"Its just, you always made fun of me when i do such things to ino...like buying her dresses or flowers, now you are doing the same" naruto said.
Sasuke let out a grunt and his face flushed.
He walked before naruto.
Naruto smiled as he closed his eyes.
He was happy for his friend that he found a new reason to live for and be happy.
Naruto will protect hinata for whatever cost.
Hinata is someone important to sasuke and he must keep her safe.
"Sasuke , matte matte..." naruto said.

"Aaahhh...sasuke, it has been four hours and we can't find it anywhere!" Naruto whined as he held three large boxes, full of dresses, cinnamon rolls, chocolates, hot chocolate powder syrup, groceries, and books.
"Haa, here is it" sasuke smirked and naruto sighed.
"Yukataaa"naruto said.
Both headed to the castle.

"I saw him Mikoto san...he was kissing her!" Sakura whined.
"Honey, its just a kiss, i am sure sasuke will use her..." Mikoto lied.
Madara and obito were both there hearing the women.
Madara sighed as Mikoto was spreading lies.
Apparently, Mikoto never knew what sasuke felt or have.
But Madara knew, oh he knew.
Sasuke was in love, and above all, he was in love with Hinata, Hinata hyuga...Haruko's daughter, Hashirama's sister!
Those two, those particular two, that saved Madara.
Flashback came to him.

"who are you?" A certain brunette with long brown hair and one pale eye and the other was brown asked him as she held a pack of flowers.
A raven head vampire was on the ground, face covered with blood, his pale skin was outstanding, his eyes had crimson color.
Suddenly, he held a knife and pointed it to the girl.
"Stay away..." he shivered.
As she saw his face, she gasped, he was covered in blood and had sharp teeth.
"Oh, you are bleeding..." she dropped the flower pack, and rushed to him, Madara took couple of steps back and then he dropped on his posterior.
"Come on...i won't hurt you" she smiled.
Madara was shivering, he lost his ways from his father and human saw him and started to throw rocks and call him monster.
She crouched on her knees, and she cut a part of her dress, and started to wipe the blood from his face.
After she finished she smiled.
"I am haruko"
"M..madara" he said shivering.
She smiled.
"Come on Madara...lets tend those wounds of you" she smiled.
"Harukooo...haruko" a voice came across, and a brown haired boy with brown eyes appeared.
"Hashirama" she stuttered and hide Madara behind her.
"Who is this..." hashirama snorted.
"Madara, he is my friend..." Haruko said.
"He is a vampire!" Hashirama snorted as he saw his pale skin and sharp teeth.
"And i am a monster, hashirama" haruko retorted as people always called her monster for her heterochromia eyes.
He sighed.
"We have to help him...hashirama" haruko pleaded.
Hashirama sighed.
"Okay...hey you, get on my back" He told madara, madara took a step back, haruko patted his back.
"It'll be okay..." she smiled.
Madara nodded submissively, he hoped on Hashirama's back.
Haruko wrapped her cloak around him.
"No matter what, don't talk or show your face" haruko said.
Madara nodded.

"Then, try to seduce him, ne..tonight maybe" Mikoto said.
Madara scoffed.
They can't seduce sasuke, they can't push him or force him to love someone he won't.
Guess uchiha's were bound to love the hyuga's.
He stood up.
"Madara, where are you going" Mikoto said.
"Hunting" madara said and obito followed.
Since Madara knew haruko, he had never drank blood, human blood.
He knew haruko would be disappointed in him if he had done so.
Enough she sacrificed everything for him.
A debt he'd always owe, and he would always protect hinata no matter what!