~Raabta~ Connection___Part 10

Note: It's the last part of Raabta. I hope you all will love it❤️

It's been a month since Hadii had Pariza'ws wedding, their valima was done lavishly attended by both commoners and famous personalities

It's been a month since Hadii had Pariza'ws wedding, their valima was done lavishly attended by both commoners and famous personalities. In this span of a month, Hadii and Pariza became best friends, and Zain fiza were deeply mingled with their Pari Ma. As those children always dreamt about their mother telling bedtime stories to them, their dream become reality as Pariza always tells them stories before going to bed. She teaches them Quran too, Hadii was happy that his children got mother's love in the form of Pariza. And in this one month his heart had developed feelings for Pariza.

Pariza loves to spend her time with her husband and children. She loves to get ready for Hadii. She quit her job as she wants to focus only on her family but Hadii told her if she wants to continue then she can but Pari clearly denied it.

______________________________________

It was Sunday and everyone is in living room. Pariza went to kitchen to bring tea for everyone.

Suhana Begum: Hadii I want to say something to you

Hadii: Yes mom, tell me

Suhana: I must say your decision was right in selecting Pariza!

Hadii: Yes mom, she is perfect for me!

Suhana: Do you remember once I told you that every woman is not same as you think. So what do you want to say huh? How did Pariza changed your perception.

She teased him and Hadii blushed for a second.

Hadii: Yes mom you were right, every woman is not same. We can't blame every woman just by seeing some evil people. I thought a step mother will be cruel, they can't love their step children like her own. But mom, Pariza changed my perception completely, she loves my children like her own. Infact they are her children.

He was smiling thinking about Pariza

Rashid: Oh God stop this every woman every woman. Just thanks Allah that he blessed us with everything!

Hadii: Yes Dad!

Just then Pariza came with the tray of tea and serves it to everyone

Rashid: Listen Hadii and Pariza, I think you both should go on a holiday, now tell me where do you want to go?

Suhana: Nawab Saab you mean to say honeymoon right? So tell us Hadii and Pariza where do you both want to go on your honeymoon!?

Pariza was a blushing mess she is shocked that her in laws were teasing her,she looked towards Hadii who just shrugs in response.

Hadii: Dad we will go to Paris, what say Pariza?

Hadii smirks at her and in response Pariza glared at him.