~Raabta~Connection___Part 8

Hadii went towards his children's room. Both were playing games in their tabs, when they saw Hadii they quickly kept it aside and pretends like they are sleeping.
Hadii quiely sat on zain's bed and started tickling him. Due to tickling, zain started jerking his hands and legs and laughs out loudly.

Hadii: Zain and Fiza, i know you both are pretending, now get up, papa wants to tell something imporatnt to both of you,!

When Hadii said something important they both comes to their father and sat on his lap. Hadii kissed on their forehead, zain and Fiza put their heads on their father's chest.

Hadii: So listen to me carefully, ok. As i said earlier that you will get your new mom soon. So, papa found your new mom.

Fiza: Is it Papa?, is our new mom is good?

Zain: Yes papa, who is she and what's her name?

Hadii: You very well know about her, she is like a fairy of fairytale world.

Fiza: Papa, is our new mom is Pa...pa..pari mam,!

She asked hesitantly and quietly got up from hadii's lap, zain too got up and stood beside her sister. They both held their father's palm and again asked in their baby voice.

Zain: Tell us na papa, is it pari mam?

Hadii: Yes my babies, it's your pari mam and she will be your new mom.

When he said pari will be your new mom, zain and fiza shouted happily and started jumping on the bed. Their faces are beaming with happiness. Hadii saw his children's happiness and he knows he took the right decision.

Hadii: Ok zain, fiza. Now sleep, your vacation is over now and you have school tomorrow.

Zain: Papa when is your marriage and when will pari mam will come to our house.

Hadii: No zain no more questions, now sleep. You're my good boy right? I'll answer all your questions later,!

After covering them with blankets he kissed on his children's forehead and went to his room.

______________________________________

In the morning Hadii went to drop his children at their kindergarten. Zain and fiza went inside the school, and Hadii is leaning on his car typing something on his phone when pari came to him.

Pariza: Assalamaliakum Mr. Malik, you are here at this early hour?

Hadii: Walaikumassalam Pariza, yeah i want to tell something. But first stop calling me Mr. Malik, what did we decide yesterday ?did you forgot pari?

Pariza laughs on that, her laugh sounds so soothing to his ears.

Pariza: Yeah i forgot about that Hadii, actually it will take time for me to address you by your name.

Hadii: Ok Pariza, listen i came here to tell you that i told Zain and Fiza about us and trust me they started shouting happily when i told your name and yeah can you give me your number.

Pariza: Did you told them, ya Allah how should i face them now? I'm very nervous.

Hadii: They are not your inlaws to be nervous pariza, they are kids.

Pariza: Yup right, but it's just, leave it, i should be going. Allah hafiz.

Hadii: Yeah even I'm late for office. See you soon Pariza!

They both went from there after exchanging their numbers.

______________________________________

Both families decided that their engagement shall be done soon. And the marriage date was fixed after three months as Zain and fiza's vacation will start after three months and after that they will start going to school and they were excited about this.