~Raabta~Connection___Part 7

Umar and samad reached their house with tensed faces. The ladies knows that something is bothering them. So Pariza decided to start the topic. She went and sat besides her father. She holds her father's hand. This action of her makes umar sheikh's eyes wet. He is in dilemma about how to start the topic in fact it's the matter of her daughter's whole life. And his thoughts were broke by Pariza's voice.

Pariza: What happened papa, why are you so tensed?

Umar: Pariza do you believe that whatever I do for you is for your own good .

Pariza: I blindly believe you Papa. But what happened, and bhai why are you both tensed and why papa is talking in puzzles.?

Zeenat: Yes Samad, what's going on between you both. Tell us what happened .

Samad: I don't know Mom, you can ask papa itself.
He said angrily and went from there.

Umar: Safa beta (child)
He gestures safa to look after Samad

Safa: Yes dad

Saying this Safa went to look after her husband!

Zeenat: Now can you tell us what happened?
(Ab toh bataiye ki hua Kya hai)?

Umar: Ok listen, we went for lunch with Malik's. There Mr. Rashid Malik asks Pariza's hand in marriage for his son Hadii Malik.

He told everything that happened at lunch and here Pariza is keenly listening to his father.

Zeenat: That's why Samad is angry!

Umar: Yeah he is uttering non sense. I don't believe in all this rubbish that an unmarried person can't marry a widower. Do you believe in this rubbish Pari?

Pariza: Absolutely not Papa. But I'm scared of marriage, and secondly I don't know anything about Mr. Malik, I mean we just met two times. He is just a stranger and the father of my students to me.

Umar: Tell me about your decision, we will accept it whatever it may be. And once your proposal is fixed you will get to know about him more.

Pariza: I don't know papa, yeah I love Zain and Fiza just like I love my other students. But with them I always feel that there is a connection between us
(Aur jab mein un dono ke saath hoti hoon mein hamesha ek Raabta sa ehesaas mehsoos karti hoon)

Zeenat: Pari think well before you decide because your life is depend on your decision.

Pariza: Ok papa can you give me sometime to think , I'll tell my decision by this night

Umar: Take as much time as you want dear!

************************************

Pari is standing at her balcony gazing the moon, lost in her thoughts, she came out of her thoughts when the cool breeze make her shiver. She came back in her room and took her mobile. She opened the gallery and sees Zain and Fiza's pictures. The two innocent child were smiling in the picture. Pariza's thoughts went back to that day when Fiza and Zain shared their pain with her. Their tears pierced her heart, she can't imagine the life without her mother and here this children are lacking a mother's love. And now she knows what to do .