~Raabta~Connection___Part 6

It's been two days since Hadii and Pariza met. Though they didn't talk with each other, but Hadii's mind always wandered about her. His mother's warning, the one week time is ringing in his mind

Hadii's Pov:

I think I should ask my children about my second marriage, their opinion is important for me as I'm ready for second marriage just for the sake of them. Though I don't love anyone other than Zehra I'll give respect to that woman whom I'll marry. I'll take care of her and her every needs but I just can't love her whoever it may be.

Hadii goes to his children to ask about their will

Hadii: Fiza, Zain come here. I want to ask you some thing .

Both children goes towards him and Hadii made them sit on his lap and kisses on their forehead

Hadii: Zain fiza, you both are clever compare to other children of your age. So, I want to ask you both that "Do you want a mother, do you both want mother's love"?Will you both be happy if I marry again?

Both innocent child looks at their father without blinking their eyes

Fiza: But dad step mother's are bad right? I saw it on tv serial!

Hadii: What!!!, why are you watching tv serial? You're small Fiza, don't watch tv serials again!!

Fiza: I didn't papa, I saw it with Ruman aapa (it means Sister)(Ruman is their cook)

Hadii: This Ruman, I told her many times don't watch serials infront of children. Ok listen Fiza from next time you should watch cartoons only, ok. Am I clear ?

Fiza: Yes papa, I promise!

Hadii: Ok good, now tell me, Zain Fiza. Do you want a mother

Zain: Papa, we always want a mother. We feel bad when our friend's mother's comes to school to meet their children.

Fiza: Papa if you marry again, will our new mother loves us? Will she take care of us like our friend's mother's?

Just then their grandma suhana Begum comes there.

Suhana Begum: Yes Fiza she will loves you both like her own child, she will take take care of you both, she will come to your school too.

Hadii: Zain Fiza, what qualties do you want in your new mother

Suhana: Hadii what type of question is this?

Hadii: Tell me my babies!

Zain: Papa, we want a beautiful mom, we want her to love us, we want our mom to read bed time stories for us, we want her to teach us Quran, Salah. We want a mother like a fairy like an angel.

Fiza: Yes papa. We want a mom like an Angel, like a fairy, just like our Fairy teacher Miss Pariza.

Suhana: It's not a fairy tale of your bed time stories Fiza. It's a real world. Fairies lives only in fairy tale land and that too in stories only. You can't find any fairies in the real world. And you Hadii, you have just 5 days time now, so make your decision soon.