Chapter 28: Vali

Beginne am Anfang

(Y/n made two of them)

Y/n - Well time to dig in!

Y/n and Vali began to ate their food.

After 30 minutes of eating, Vali volunteered to wash the dishes that it only took him 5 minutes to finish the household chore.

Time check: 10:25 p.m.

Vali - What time is it?

Y/n - 10:25 p.m. It's getting late, we should take a rest. Tomorrow, tell me more about you, about your past, okay? Because I can tell it in your actions earlier that you need someone to talk comfortably.

Vali - You are a really nice guy, Y/n. Well except for getting angry, you are so scary.

Y/n - Hehehe. Thanks. Well, Goodnight Vali.

Vali - Goodnight Y/n.

Vali then began to sleep on the couch, with Y/n besides him. Luckily the couch is wide and large enough to hold two sleeping persons at once.

The next day

With Issei and Koneko on their bedroom

Issei began to wake up first as he saw Koneko sleeping tightly and soundly. Issei only smiled.

Issei - Sleep tight, my love.

He then kissed Koneko on her forehead as he stood up, stretches his arms and legs a bit and opened the curtains to let sun shine through their bedroom.

Koneko on the other hand, simply wiped her eyes and began to yawn cutely.

Koneko - Issei-senpai?

Issei - I see, you are already awake. Good morning, my dear Koneko-chan. He said while smiling.

Koneko smiled back to him and she said,

Koneko - Good morning to you too, Issei-senpai.

Issei - I bet Y/n is sleeping on the living room. Shall we wake him up?

Koneko - You got that right.

Issei and Koneko exited on their bedroom as Issei closed the door.

While going downstairs, they walked across on the living room to search for Y/n.

Later, they saw Y/n hugging someone while they are sleeping.

Once they walk again in front of the couch, they were very surprised on what they saw.

They saw Y/n hugging Vali while Vali hugs him back and a tear of joy was formed on Vali's right eye.

Issei - What the hell is this? He asked confusingly.

Koneko - I dunno.

Issei - Y/n needs some explaining to do.

Y/n wake up from his sleep and he saw Issei and Koneko.

Y/n - Oh hey guys. *yawn* Good morning.

Issei - Yeah. Good morning and what's up with Vali?

Y/n - Oh him. *he looks at Vali who was sleeping soundly* He told me last night that he needs to sleep with me. Maybe because he's afraid of being alone. Who knows?

Koneko - Really? The Vali that I know is the completely opposite from today.

Y/n - I dunno what made him change his attitude but I am sure that he needs to do that because it's for the best to everyone. That's my perception on him. About on hugging me last night, he said he was afraid that I will leave him alone but I will not do that so yeah and by the way, I am not a gay alright? I just found hugging a person whether it is a boy or a girl, can relieve the feelings of them.