~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They say clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware...from now on you are heroes! That's great, everyone! You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"

Everyone were out of the tunnel with their costumes on and they look pretty cool and flashy. Izuku came last with his cute green costume with bunny ears on it. Eijiro was looking around for Y/N when he heard footsteps and looked back until he felt as if his body is already red when he sees her in her outfit (Picture) along with the mask she's wearing.

 Eijiro was looking around for Y/N when he heard footsteps and looked back until he felt as if his body is already red when he sees her in her outfit (Picture) along with the mask she's wearing

"Whoa!! Y/N!! You look hot and sexy in those!" Mina gasped awing her costume.

"I don't look that hot or sexy. I just like this style. But thanks. Your costume looks athletic and cute as well."

"Aw! Say it again!" Mina gushed.

"Your costume looks cool! I wish mine was cool as yours. This costume of mine ended up being a skintight bodysuit. It's embarrassing." the same brown haired girl said rubbing the back of her neck.

"I think it looks good on you. You'll be very flexible."

"Huh... Oh! My name is Ochaco Uraraka! You're Y/N L/N, right?"

"Yep. Nice to meet you, Ochaco."

"She called me by my first name!!" she squealed in her mind with her face slight pink.

"The hero course is the best." the grape boy creepily said putting a thumb up while staring at the three making Y/N snap at him again as a warning with her already sharp teeth.

He screamed and ran back to where he was standing.

"You look like a badass already, Y/N." Eijiro chimed in with a smile.

Y/N looked to see him look already like Crimson Riot.

"You look just like that favorite hero of yours."

"I know, right?" he shouted with sparkles in his eyes causing her to resist hugging him for his cuteness.

"All right! It's time for combat training!" All Might shouted to get their attention.

"Sensei! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, will we be conducting urban battles again?" Tenya asked through the mask who is dressed up as the knight.

"No, we're going to move ahead 2 steps!" All Might answered as he explained about fighting villains takes place outside and villains appear indoors and more that takes place.

"You will be split into villains and heroes and fight 2 on 2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" the frog girl asked.

"How will wins and losses be determined?" Momo asked.

"Can we beat them up anyway?" Katsuki growled making Y/N roll her eyes and find his costume already awesome along with his grenade gauntlet.