Chapter 20: food?

I've been at Michael's for like two hours now.. we've been talking and watching films.
He's been getting to know me quite a bit too.

If I was just his bit on the side why would he even care to invite me around and want to get to know me. I'll never understand.

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm starting to fall in love with him. But it could never work out. He's getting married.

"What do you want to eat??" He asked softly snapping me away from my thoughts.
"Have you got any salad or anything??"

He laughed at me and my response. I raise a questioning eyebrow at him. His laugher simultaneously dies down and he clears his throat "you're being serious??" He question, shocked.
I nodded and laughed "yeah"

"I was thinking more like a Chinese.. Indian, or pizza maybe?? Not anything from here" he laughed awkwardly.
I look down at my figure sighing, I looked back up shaking my head "I'm trying to keep healthy you know? I've just signed up for a gym membership and I start in a few days. I don't wanna be eating junk food. I'm on a diet.."

"Come on," he nudged me smiling "can't a man treat a beautiful lady with some food??"

"Salad yes.. pizza? No" I laughed along with him.
"Girl come onnnn, you don't even need to diet and start going to the gym.. You is fine as fuck" he winked.
"Michael," I laughed softly "don't tempt me"

"Would a kiss tempt you??" He grinned sexily.
"Uh-uh" I shook my head looking back at the tv.

He was soon to slip his hands in between my crossed over legs. I looked at him which made him immediately smash his lips onto mine..
I moaned into the kiss.

He pulled from the kiss smiling brightly "I guess you want some pizza then"

I laughed and rolled my eyes "Please" I replied.

"What pizza??"

"Can I just have a tomato bread and chips with a bottle of Dr Pepper if they have any" I wink.
He got up and bowed down to me "at your service.. my queen" he played along. When he called me his queen my stomach fluttered.

What a charming man.

He came back after ordering our food and flopped down on the sofa next to me "I swear those guys have no clue what you're talking about on the phone" he sighed shaking his head.
I laugh out loud and look at him "that's why I order online," he smirks at me "where did you order from?" I carried on.
"Pizza tower or some shit. They're good, but expensive" he laughed turning over a tv show and putting another on.
I reached into my pocket and handed him some money "Oh," he lowered his eyebrows baking his head and pushing my hand away "I don't want the money, it's okay. It's a treat" he smiled at me.

"Are you sure?" I pondered before I put it away, he laughed at me "of course"

I put the money back in my pocket and sat with my legs on the sofa bent under my ass cheek.
I felt Michael touch my leg making me look at him "you have nice legs" his eyes slowly trailed over my legs.
He grabbed them and pulled me to him making me squeal and laugh.
He laughed at me with his eyes brightening. His eyes always brighten when he laughs. It's magical.
I stay laid down on the couch as my legs are perched over Michael's legs. He strokes up my legs to my thigh, then back down again.
I close my eyes and sigh "you like that?" He whispered softly. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at him "it feels good" I smirk
He carried on doing it but did it a lot harder. Making me moan.
He squeezes my thigh, laughing "you're crazy"

I sat up and made my way onto his lap, he smirked up at me holding onto my waist.
"You're beautiful, you know that??" He asked softly looking into my eyes as he stroked my jaw with such tenderness. I smiled at him, choosing not to answer.

"You don't believe me," he stated "do you?"
I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck "it's hard to feel beautiful when you believe you're the ugliest girl in the world"

He gasped slapping my thigh "You're far from ugly, Maddie!" I laughed softly at his gesture. He puckered his lips sexily and placed his on mine, leaving a soft peck. He pulled back, his eyes washing over with tears.
I rubbed his neck smiling softly "what's up?" I asked gently not wanting to upset him even more "I just feel so happy when I'm with you, you fuck me better too, better than my fiancé" he says trying to kiss into my neck.

I frown at his comment.
I push him back forcing him to stop kissing me "Mads, what's up?" He asked trying to pull me back.

"Did you really just say that?" I laughed, through shock mostly.

"That you're better than my fiancé?? Hell yeah. All that experience you have sleeping around has done you some good in that department" he laughed gently. Is he finding this a joke?? Really? Coz I'm not!!

My eyes slowly start to sting with tears as I gaze sadly at him.

I get up backing away from him "Mads I didn't mean it like-" but before he could finish I made sure to make a mark of my hand on his face.

He gasped biting his lip, holding his cheek "I deserved that" he whispered.

"You fucking dick!" I yelled getting up grabbing my over night bag and storming towards the door picking my shoes up "Mads, don't go!" He pleaded with me, chasing after me "mads!?" He yelled as I stormed out of the door.

I slam the door behind me when I get into my house. I lock the door as a few tears slipped down my face "Maddie!" Michael banged gently on my door "please," he whispered sadly with a croaky voice "I didn't mean it"

I continued to ignore him.