---

"Next time we go camping, we're going to rough it and sleep outside because that was too much work."

Jimin complained as he fell into my lap.

"Stop being a big baby."

I laughed and scratched behind his ears which caused him to start purring loudly.

Going camping was one of the best choices I had made for us. We had managed to set up before the sun went down, the sky now filled with the warm colors of orange, yellow and red. Suddenly a thought popped into my head.

"Guys we should go star gazing!"

I said excitedly.

"A night under the stars with my princess."

Jin said.

"Sounds magical."

Hoseok continued.

"Sounds good babygirl."

Namjoon responded.

And with that we were off to the open filed where a clear view of the sky could be seen. We placed down a blanket, large enough for all of us, and started eating the snacks we brought along.

The sun started to sneak away so we all laid down, Taehyung on my right and Namjoon on my left.
Soon the stars lit up the sky, as if someone had splashed multiple colors onto it and added glitter.

I lifted my hand up. The stars felt so close that it was if I could just grab a hand full and run away with it.

Another hand lifted up and grabbed mine, pulling it down and towards someone's lips who began to peck it.
That someone was Taehyung.

"Tae, what are you doing?"

I whispered so the others could admire the stars peacefully.
He moved my hand away from his lips and placed it between us, with his still intertwined.

"Cannot show my pup some affection?"

"No you can."

He smiled and me and replied with a small nod before look back up at the stars.

"You know, thanks princess for taking us on this trip. I forgot just how beautiful the world was."

Jin said through the silence.

"Your welcome."

"We love you Y/N."

They all said together.

"I love you more."

---

I heard the tent zipper open, meaning someone was trying to get in or go out.
I slowly opened one eye to see someone going out. Without thinking about it much, I escaped Jungkooks hold (the bunny had his way after all) and slowly walked to the door of the tent.

I looked outside and saw someone sitting on the chairs that we had brought out with us. I quickly realized that it was Namjoon. I stepped out the tent, zipping it up and walked towards Namjoon.

"Hey, you okay Joonie?"

He jumped a little but relaxed once he saw it was me.

"I'm fine babygirl. You should go back into the tent, it's cold out here."

He wasn't lying. I hugged myself as I stood besides him.

"No, I think I'll stay outside here with you."

"You're so stubborn."

"You love that about me."

He chuckled and motioned me to sit on his lap to which I happily did. His arms wrapped around me and held me close, his face cuddling into my neck.

"You sure you're okay Joonie?"

"I'm fine Y/N, don't worry."

I frowned but didn't ask any further just in case I pushed him too far.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Of course."

"Good."

He cuddled back into my neck but left me confused.

"Why would you ask that Joonie?"

He stayed silent for a bit before he said,

"I just needed to hear it."

Then it hit. Was I not paying enough attention to Namjoon?

"Joonie do you think I don't love you?"

He pulled his face out my neck and looked at me.

"Of course not Y/N."

I was still skeptical but I left it once again.

We cuddled together for a bit more until I yawned causing him to chuckle. He stood up and started walking to the tent.

"Let's get you into bed before you get sick."

I just hummed.

"We can't have you getting sick since you'll have to-"

Before I could hear the rest, I fell asleep.

/°/

I didn't update on the day I was supposed to but it's here now! I'm not exactly happy with this chapter but I guess it's okay.

What do you think Namjoon is hiding?

LOVE YOU

Xoxo
Randomgirl300