13) Under attack

3rd POV

''Now, we have filled our bellies and washed the dishes. Now...'' Start Pixie Bob.

''...is it time for the test of courage.'' Finish Mina super excited.

''This is gonna be so much fun.'' Cheered Kirishima too, along with Kaminari, Sero and Sato, but...

''Before that, it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me right now.'' Interrupted Aizawa with a bad news, making the five complained. They really wanna test their courage, but Aizawa use his binding rope and drag the five with him. Pixie Bob ignored their begging calls and start explaining the rules to the remaining classmates.

''Okay, so class B will be the first to be the Scare. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you and don't worry, we have placed Ragdoll there to keep an eye out there, while kitty-chan will watch from above. Those being the Scare aren't allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your quirks.'' Instructed Pixie Bob.

''The class that makes the most people piss their pants, with creativity and imagination, wins.'' Added Tiger to make it more excited.

''Stop it. That is filthy.'' Complemented Kyoka at Tiger's body builder poses.

''I see. They are trying to make us refine our ideas by making us compete with each other, giving us more option for our quirks in the process. As expected of UA.'' Says Iida impressed.

''Now, you will draw lots to determine your partners.'' Says Pixie Bob and held a bunch of paper with numbers. Everyone from 1-A draw a lot, so the teams are from 1-8. Tokoyami and Shoji. Bakugou and Todoroki. Kyoka and Hagakure. Yaoyorozu and Aoyama. Ochaco and Asui. Ojiro and Mineta. Iida and Koda. And lastly, Midoriya.

''There is an extra person, and that is me...'' Mumble Izuku and sulked, that he will be doing this alone as a single team.

''We drew lots... Someone had to have this fate...'' Try Ojiro to calm Midoriya, but that just make it worst. Bakugou harshly ask to switch partner with Ojiro, but that is not acceptably.

*12 minute later*

Annabelle watch from above all the trees and see the teams are slowly going down the road towards Ragdoll. Bakugou and Tokoroki just got their name tags and is on their way back.

''Seems like, everything is going well.'' Says Annabelle happy at the scene and also at the small screaming from the scares. She is in her Virgo form, in case for emergency. Annabelle shook her head at it all, when suddenly she smell something worrying. Annabelle look around and gasp at the sight, not to far from here. Blue fire is slowly going towards the camp ground and to make it even worse, is there some weird purple ish fog coming from another direction towards the camp, and it has already reached the last part of the courage path. ''This is not good. Sagittarius'' 

 Sagittarius''