10) Training camp

3rd POV

Training camp has arrived and everyone is coming. At the bus ride towards the camp site, was everyone either talking of how excited they are to be in this training camp or just sleep to reserve some energy. But they have no idea of what's gonna happen when they arrive. Annabelle has already arrived and talk with the Pussycats about each students and what is a perfect training for each of them. Right now are they driving towards the meeting place, and Annabelle has come with a quite funny idea for an entrance. They wait at the side road and see the white bus arrive and park. The students walk out and stretch their limbs.

''Finally taking a break, huh?'' Says Kaminari and stretch his legs. Mineta runs around, wanna go to the toilet, but can't find any.

''Anyway, does this even count as a rest area?'' Ask Kirishima.

''Huh? Where is class B?'' Ask Jirou.

''There is no point stopping without a reason.'' Says Aizawa back at the students and look at the black car that was already there. Mandalay and Pixie Bob open the doors and jump out.

''Hey, Eraser.'' Greet Mandalay happily.

''Long time no see.'' Greeted Shota back and bowed. The two smiled and start their intro.

''Lock on with sparkling gazes.'' Starts Mandalay.

''Stingingly cute and catlike.'' Added Pixie-Bob.

''Get ready for a puur-fect training camp.'' Says Annabelle in a purple colored matching outfit.

''Wild, Wild... Pussycats.'' Chant the three girls and posed. Annabelle posed like Pixie-Bob on reverse, but instead of having her left arm in the air, are it by her face like a cat licking her paw.

''Annabelle-sensei?'' Scream most students. Annabelle giggle at their reaction and waved to them.

''These are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats. Well except for Annabelle. She did that just for fun.'' Inform Shota and glared lightly at Annabelle. She just smile brightly and ignored him.

''They are a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency. They are a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues. This year will be their twelfth workin...'' Says Midoriya excited until Pixie-Bob stop him.

''I am 18 at heart. At heart...?'' Ask Pixie-Bob angry.

''Y-You are 18.'' Answered Midoriya scared of her.

''Greet them, everyone.'' Ordered Shota. Annabelle stand beside the young child.

''Nice to meet you.'' Greet the hole class. 

''We own this whole stretch of land here. You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain.'' Inform Mandalay with a smile.

''So far.'' Shouts the students shocked.

''Aw come on, it aren't that far.'' Mocked Annabelle and swing her purple tail in her hands. 

''Huh? Then why did we stop here?'' Ask Ochaco.

''Could this mean...?'' Wondered Tsuyu to herself.

''No way...'' Says Sato, not believing it.

''Why don't we get back to the bus, huh?'' Suggested Sero and turn back to the bus. The others start agreeing, but their move has been figured. The bus started and leave them behind.

''It's 9:30 a.m. right now. If you are fast... Maybe around noon.'' Says Mandalay with a smirk.

''Training camp... has already begun.'' Says Shota like it's nothing. Pixie-Bob block their way and activate her quirk. The ground moved and literally push everyone out of the end of the cliff. All students fall down to the foot of the cliff.