12) Training starts

3rd POV

Annabelle stretch her body outside the resident as she take in the morning sun.

''Ah, kitty-chan, you are up early.'' Says Pixie Bob and walk out of the house too.

''I just wanna help you make the assignment for perfect training ground for class 1-A and 1-B.'' Answered Annabelle and show Pixie Bob her list and drawings of training ground. Pixie Bob nodded as she look at the papers.

''These idea aren't bad. You really have a talent there, kitty-chan.'' Praised Pixie Bob and start working. Annabelle smiled, but shook her head.

''It isn't a talent, I have just been with so many heroes with different ability, so I grew up with that 'talent' as you call it.'' Pixie Bob smiled at her answer, and continue making the platforms for each students.

''Alright, are the training grounds ready?'' Ask Aizawa as he came with class 1-A, all tired from what happened last day and because it's early in the morning.

''Hai. I will now tell each and everyone, where they shall be and what kind of training they shall do.'' Inform Annabelle and read up her list. They all spread out to their specific area and start the prepared training. Annabelle has made some speciel training for each and everyone, to be sure they get past their limit and get stronger.

''Annabelle. I leave Tokoyami to you. He would need some help.'' Says Aizawa. Annabelle nodded and went towards the newly made cave. An angry scream is coming inside the cave, but that doesn't scare Annabelle at all. When she walk into the big cave room, can she see that Dark Shadow is super big and out of control.

''Annabelle-sensei, please get away.'' Begged Tokoyami while he try getting Dark Shadow under control, But Annabelle just ignore him and come closer.

''You are scared, Fumikage. And that is why you can't control Dark Shadow. Show who is the boss. The host or the quirk.'' Advise Annabelle and stand beside Tokoyami and look at the shadow quirk, just as Dark Shadow clawed the floor before her. She sighed and crab it's arm, but Dark Shadow retreat its arm, making Annabelle follow. She didn't mind it and just kick Dark Shadow in the head, pushing him to the other side of the cave.

''H-How?'' Ask Tokoyami surprised that she actually hit Dark Shadow.

''You can either get possessed by Dark Shadow or you possess Dark Shadow by showing it who is the boss. You or it.'' Instructed Annabelle and help Tokoyami.

''Alright. Get ready Dark Shadow, I won't lose.'' Says Tomoyami and run at it. But Dark Shadow just swap him away.

''Tame the beast, find it's weakness.'' Continue Annabelle serious. Tokoyami thought for a second, and came with an idea.

''Annabelle-sensei, please make some light.'' The said girl nodded and out from her hand came light, without even being in a fairy form. Dark Shadow flinch at the brightness and calm down while shrinking.

''As I can see it, is it gonna take a while for Dark Shadow to calm down when he is at his strongest stage, so until you can get it under control, should you have some emergency light sticks with you. They are just as strong as my light.'' Advice Annabelle, giving him 3 light sticks. Tokoyami nodded and thanked her for the advice. She leave them be and got out. She walk back to Aizawa to tell him the progress.

''I understand and it's a good solution. Good job Annabelle.'' Praised Aizawa and pet her head, and Annabelle doesn't mind. ''Then what are you gonna do. You were originally the be medic on this trip, not the quirk adviser.''

''I thought of training myself. I have always wondered if there is a way for me to transform faster and maybe without doing the hand motion, but just say the name of my forms.'' Says Annabelle excited. Aizawa nodded and excuse her to do that, but she has to stay near by if they needed her. She just sit on a rock a little away to get some peace, and start meditating. If she remember the power and the feeling of being in her forms, should she visualize them when she is normal and feel her body change to any of her form. Unbeknown to her, is there spreading a calm aura from her, which is so strong that it attract the others attention.

''Wow, so calm.'' Mumble Kirishima shocked.

''That just show how experience the youngest hero is.'' Muttered Yaoyorozu amazed. Aizawa look around and see that literally everyone is looking at Annabelle.

''If you don't continue, then you won't be as strong as Annabelle. The exam you took with her, was she just going easy on you, but still got you some challenge, so get back to training for you won't beat her at your final exam in two years.'' Called Aizawa out, scaring everyone. Now they believe they have to fight her for passing the final exam in two years. They all went back to training and Annabelle open her eyes.

''You over did it, uncle Shota. I can't always be at UA to help training quirks. I may get called out.'' Says Annabelle a little low so only he heard it, but she stilled smiled. Aizawa doesn't say anything and continue watching the students.

*Time skip*

At sunset, is everyone so tired that they just wanna sleep, but they need to make their own food, which is curry, and Iida is a huge help by encourage both class to make the best curry. Annabelle has just made herself a chicken sandwich.

''Oh, kitty-chan, please help me find Kota. I can't find him.'' Ask Mandalay kindly, but also worried. Annabelle finish the sandwich and nodded to her. She simply walk into the forest and eventually find his footprints. She follow them to the mountain and find him, and he is with Midoriya.

''It was an unfortunate incident. I remember it.'' Says Midoriya, which make Annabelle stop and hide to continue listening.

''Shut up. Everyone is crazy... Calling each other stupid names like 'hero' and 'villain' and killing each other... Talking about quirks and stuff... It's because they are all showing off that it ended up like that... Stupid...'' Mumble Kota and look out of the view of the forest. He then look at the quite Midoriya. ''What is it? If there is nothing else, then go away.''

''Well, um... my, uh... friend... My friend... couldn't inherit any quirks from his parents... It's a hereditary thing, and apparently it's rare but does happen... But he admired heroes and wanted to become one, but you can't be one these day without a quirk... My friend couldn't accept that for a long time and practiced... Trying to draw objects to him and breath fire... But it was no good. There are a lot of different ways to think about quirks, so I don't know if this will apply to everyone, but if you reject it that much, then it will just make it more painful for you. Um, so..'' Explain Midoriya sadly. He wanna continue, but Kota beat him to it.

''Just shut up. Get out of here.'' Yelled Kota angry. Annabelle sighed and walk out of her hiding spot.

''The definition of being a hero is a mystery. You may be right, Kota, that hero these day may be just showing off their quirks, but they are still doing their job and safe people everyday...'' Start Annabelle calmly.

''Annabelle-sensei.'' Gasp Midoriya, shocked to see her here.

''The Hero Killer, Stain, proclaim that All Might is a true hero and would only die in his hands. Stain wished to show the world that the society of heroes are getting out of hand, but he may be wrong cause, what does it take to be a real hero? For me is the answer complicated, but simply at the same time... And your parents, Water Hose, was true heroes, cause they saved everyone in that incident. For me, is being a real hero is to for fill the duties of one, which mean that even sacrificing yourself to safe hundreds of innocent... A real hero in my opinion, doesn't care about fame or acknowledge, but the feeling of doing the right thing even if it's deadly dangerous. The feeling of have saved someone is something that should fuel true heroes. Not the fame of showing off... So maybe you are right, Kota, but at the same time are you maybe wrong.'' Both Kota and Midoriya are surprised by Annabelle's speech. To hear her opinion of being a real hero. Annabelle is calm through out her speech, but she take a deep breath and turn around to look out of the cliff to the forest. ''We will be at the clearing, playing the courage game, Kota. You can stay here, I won't tell Mandalay your are specific here, but I tell her you are fine. Come Izuku.''

''Oh, hai.'' Says Midoriya and lay down the plate of curry and follow the fairy hero.