3) First day

Annabelle POV

I sighed as I drink a bottle of soda, sitting in the teachers lounge with some papers in my other hand.

''Belle dear, is it a good idea to drink soda so early in the morning?'' Ask mommy Nemuri.

''You know this is for my energy. You know that I get drained of sugar in my blood, so I eat sweet and drink soda to keep my sugar blood up high.'' I said back and look at her.

''I know, but it isn't healthy.'' Mumble mommy Nemuri. I sighed again and give her a hug.

''I still eat healthy food at lunch and dinner, so I am watching my health. I haven't been sick for 9 years now and that is impressive when you think about what I eat and do.'' Mommy Nemuri smiled kindly and hug me back.

''Aw, you are so adorable my darling.'' And there it is. The sexy pro hero character everyone knows.

''Don't be to harsh on the student Annabelle, they are young one who seek to become a hero.'' Says Cementoss behind his computer.

''Alright, but I need to put them in place if they wanna take me seriously. And now that I know them by reading their profiles, have I come up with tips and tricks for most of the students, but there are some that I need to see with my own eyes.'' I said and pick up my hip bag and click it on place.

Today am I wearing a blue top and jeans shorts, and a good pair of light blue running shoes

Today am I wearing a blue top and jeans shorts, and a good pair of light blue running shoes. In my hip bag is there a bag of candy, notepads with the notes I have made, about the students to help them with their quirks.

''I will be going.'' I wave bye and run out of the teachers room. I carefully run out of the building of UA and all the way to training ground Omega. I see the students are already there with uncle Shota and uncle Vlad. Uncle Vlad doesn't want me to call him his real name, so I just use his hero name. The same goes with some of the other pro heroes that I know. ''Here I am.''

''Good. Let's begin, we have already told them the schedule you made.'' Says uncle Shota. I nodded and followed class 1-B. I thought it would be best to start with them, cause some of their powers aren't that hard to help with, so I will be done already today with this class.

''Annabelle, I recommend you start with Neito Monoma. His quirk is copy and has a crazy personality.'' Says uncle Vlad to me and point towards a blond boy at the corner. I nodded and walk over to the blond boy.

''Huh, you start with me. Is it because I have the hardest quirk or do you just wanna get the hardest thing over. You really are naive...'' I chop his head before he could continue.

''Uncle Vlad suggested that I started with you. I would have just walk to the nearest student and help them.'' I said honestly. Neito slowly looked back up at me. ''I guess that your personality is cause by your quirk. You copy not only your opponents quirk, but also some of their personality. It might be because that some quirks require a certain emotion to control it, like explosive guy over there. His anger power up his quirk.'' I point towards Katsuki Bakugou, who is just making small explosion from his hands. ''Controlling quirks is one thing, but personality is harder. That is why I will suggest you to take a deep breath and think before speaking, and for your quirks that you copy, do you need to observe your opponent for how they use their quirks along with what emotion. That is sadly the only tip I can give to you, cause your quirk isn't specifically one type, just like mine.''

''H-Hai.'' Mumble Naito as I continue to the next one. The next one is Izuka. Her quirk is making her hands grow bigger. My tip for her is to train her hand and wrist when they are normal, then train with her giant hand to train her muscle. Next up is Tetsutetsu with the quirk to turn into steal.

''I will give the same advice I gave to Izuka. Train your body  muscle without being steel, then train while being steel. That way you will be much stronger when you are in steel and when you happen to be to exhausted, but still wanna fight, is your body still durable to combat.'' Tetsutetsu nodded and do so. When the sun is making the sky orange, is the lesson over and the students are all going home. I just walk back into the school and step inside an elevator. Scanning my card and press the acces granted floor number 20. The highest floor on this school. I walk down the empty hallway to the bottom door and walk into my room.

It is quite big, but that doesn't bothered me cause when I was little, would I use every corner of the room to play with my toys, so I got used to it

''Hard day, dear?'' Sitting on my couch with a cup of tea, is my father figur principle Nezu.

''Yeah, but it's fine. Class 1-B have more manners than class 1-A, but I can't fully say that since I haven't meet class 1-A fully.'' I said out loud with a big sigh and sit beside pappa. ''Some of these kids actually have some cool quirks while others have standart quirks that I already know about.''

''That is true, but you are doing an amazing job dear.'' Says pappa. I smile a little while looking at my data before and after the training. ''Let's change subject. I came here to ask you how your research went?''

''Oh, that.'' I tilt my head and avoid looking at the animal like being I call dad. ''It-It went great I may have found the answers I have been searching for, but I am actually scared to...'' I stopped myself.

''It is alright dear. You don't have to tell me everything. I am a patient little guy.'' Joked pappa. I chuckle a little, but stand up and pull out a mini sized notebook.

''Actually, I wanna tell you, but I don't know what to say, so I will let you read my research.'' I give pappa Nezu the notebook and he read it fast. His small eyes widen a little at the result. 

''Is it really true?'' Ask pappa and I just nodded. This information is shocking, even for me. I don't know what to do.

''Some part of me is excited to know this, but another is mostly just sad cause... well, you know.'' Pappa Nezu nodded and give me a kind smile. Pappa jump of the couch and pat my leg.

''I will inform the others and ask for their advice, until then do you need to focus on the training of the young ones. Which remind me, are you finish with the exams part?'' Ask pappa and change the subject again. I shake the shocking information out of my head and look at pappa.

''Of course am I done. Both class will have a different exam test from me, but there is a reason to that. All of the details are inside this file.'' I inform and give pappa and file with documents inside. He took it happily and told me that he will show it to the others. He walk out of my room and I make a big sigh and fall down on my bed. I just lay there for a minute before standing up again and go to the dinning room.