'Is that your Boyfriend,Elsa??'

No one's POV

Jack and Olaf are walking to reach to the field of lavenders.
And of course as they were walking they sang a song to make their little journey more exciting.

Jack's POV:
"Are we there yet,Olaf? Or should I fly us there so it will be faster?"I asked the snowman while floating.
"Can't you see,Jack Frost..We must admire the beauty of nature.." He said as a orange butterfly land on his twig finger.
He stared at the butterfly with a awe face,the butterfly soon flew away leaving Olaf smiling.
"Even though,I would love to try what it feels like flying!" He looks back at me and smiled showing his buck teeth.
"You can admire the nature up there,buddy.Now,hold tight,Olaf!"

At the Field of Lavenders
I can see finally see the view of the field.
It was a breathtaking to see.
The lavenders swaying along the wind,I never seen something so magnificent.
I landed us safety on the ground,Olaf went off of me and ran excitedly towards the field.
"So this is the the field of lavenders..This is breathtaking"
I look around the field with a awe expression on my face.
"How did you know this place,Olaf?"
I asked as he pick some lavenders on the grassy ground.
"Oh I visit here most of the times but I always sneak out of the castle if I want to go here".Olaf nervously laughed.
"W-What?! So that's what your mumbling about earlier! You should've have asked Elsa or Anna's permission so they won't get worried about you,Olaf."I worriedly said.
Even though I just met him,I feel worried about him somehow.
He looked at the ground and grabbed another lavender.
He looks at me with a guilt face,he sighed and weakly smiled at me.
"Your right,I should've have asked them first..I'm a stupid and useless snowman".
No..Your not,Olaf..
I---
Suddenly I felt dizziness and I can feel my head aching.
I closed my eyes to try to ease the pain.
All of the sudden a memory flashed in my mind.

I can see two girls playing around in a hall room

The other girl has platinum blonde hair and the other one has light brown who seems to be much younger than the other one.
Wait....
IT'S ELSA AND ANNA WHEN THEIR YOUNG!!
Mini Elsa and Anna rolled some snow,I'm guessing their making a snowman..It looks fun!
Then they put branch as the snowman's arms.
They put coals as the snowman's buttons and eyes.
When their finished,Mini Elsa went behind the snowman and holds the snowman's arms.

"Hi I'm Olaf and I love warm hugs!"

Anna went to the snowman and hugged him.
"I love you,Olaf!" She smiles at her sister and her sister smiles too.
Aww..Just watching them makes my heart warm..
After a lot of fun,Mini Elsa created mounds of snow to catch Mini Anna as she jumped through the air,but Mini Elsa became overwhelmed,asking Anna to slow down.
W-wait!--

(sorry I kept typing mini Elsa and Anna..It's just so cute!okie imma stop now uwu")

Suddenly,Elsa slipped and in an attempt break Anna's fall,accidentally
struck her in the head.Anna tumbled to the ground,unconscious.
Then some other memories about them being distant to each others, Anna would always knocked on Elsa's door but Elsa didn't answer her sister's knock,I can see in her eyes she wants to answer but at the same time she doesn't want to hurt her sister.
Even though they were no longer closed to each others when they were younger,
Their love for each others will still remain.
Thanks to Olaf.