'Greetings Queen of Arendelle'

After those years being isolated in my room I'm finally free and I can finally be free with my sister "Anna".
I'm currently doing my papers from our trade partners from the other Kingdoms.
Being a Queen is a huge responsibility..
Which sometimes makes me so tired but I have no choice.This is for the sake of my Kingdom,right?
Either way..I can't believed how time goes by so quickly.I'm no longer afraid of my power and my people accepted who I really am.I hoped it stays this way "forever"..

Someone slightly knocks on my door which it startled me since I was distracted by my thoughts.
I slightly shook my head.
"Please come in!" I said while continued doing my papers.
"Hi Elsa!Don't you think you need a little rest..?" My sister whined at the last part.Which makes me giggled because my "little Sister" haven't changed after all these years.
"I would loved to Anna..but I really need to finished this." I replied while looking at her with a small smile on my face.
"Come on! The papers can wait!!And its literally night now..Aren't you tired?".Anna explained with a worried face.
I looked at the clock which is standing besides my bookshelves.
Oh no..Anna's right! Its almost midnight...
I was so busy that I didn't notice its almost midnight.
I groaned in frustration and look down on my lap.
Then I look up to my sister.
"I'm sorry Anna..That Im very busy and I cant even spend time with you..I'm just doing my best to be a 'perfect Queen' for my people.I just don't want to disappointed them".
Anna smiled and went over to me and gave me a hug.
I shed a few tears from my eyes because I feel bad for Anna..Now Anna is trying to comfort me..A horrible sister of her.
I returned her hug.
"Oh Elsa stop being over reacting..I know your just doing your best as the Queen of Arendelle.But you know,you can ask me if you need any help with the papers,right?
I'm also a Princess so I can probably help you with some papers." She let go and gave me a bright smile which it Calms me Down.
"I just don't want to bother you..and your probably busy with Kristoff".I looked down on my lap once again.
She lifted my chin to look at her beautiful blue eyes.
"Elsa I'll always help you but we'll just have some little dates..Y-you wouldn't mind,right?" She shyly asked while looking away.(she Let Go Of Her Hand Okay? :v)
I giggled And shooked my head.
"Of course I wouldn't mind,Anna and I will call you when I need a little helper on the papers next time". I smiled and pat her shoulder.
"I'm no longer little,Elsa! I'm a dependent woman!" She sang with her pouty face.
"Whatever you say,sister" I teased her while fixing my desk and putting the papers in a right order.

Jack's POV:
After flying for like an hour.I reached a Kingdom near the ocean.It was a fascinated view to see but most of the lights of the houses are off since it's night time already.
But this place seems familiar like I've been here before..I cant remember anything though but this place have a connection in me.
"Have I been here before Manny?".I asked Manny ,Who is the Man in the Moon.
All I heard was the waves of the Ocean and the crickets from below the Land.
I Sighed.
"Of course..You won't answer me again."
I said and fly towards closer to the village.

"Go see her,Jack..."

The Voice said.I stopped and looked at the Moon.
"What are you talking about? Who's her..?"
I asked with a concern look on my face.

"Go see the Queen..She's the one you felt familiar with.."

"T-the queen? Why her.? Am I closed with her before? And If so,Why can't I remember a single thing about her?"
I tightly held my staff and looked away.
Why can't I remember..Did something happened to me before? Did my memories before got erased? Why..? I have many questions that makes me so confused,mad and sad.Many emotions is swallowing me.

"Thats for you to know..Now go to her,Jack"

"Fine..Manny". Thats all I said to the Man in the Moon.
"Hey Wind,take me to the Queen.I'll have a little chit chat with her."
The wind takes me to a big triangle window of the castle
.Im guessing this is the Queen's bedroom.Luckily,the window is open.I flew inside and look around the room.
The bedroom sure is huge..Duh,of course it is.It's the Queen's bedroom after all.I said to myself.
Then there she was sleeping quietly on her King-sized bed.
I came closer and examine her face.
She has platinum blonde hair styled in messy french braid and she has smooth pale skin like mine.And her face..She has the face of a Goddess..She also have some cute little freckles on her face which I find it very cute.Her small pink lips that is perfect to kiss..Any man would be lucky to have her..WHAT THE FROSTBITE AM I THINKING??! I put my staff down on the corner of the room so I can slap myself OKAY WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH YOU JACK FROST OVERLAND?!?? (Yes He knows already about his past uwu)
My staff fell down on the floor which makes a loud thud,I quickly grab it.
Before I could see the Queen sleeping on her bed.She woke up!!!
NOW WHAT HAVE YOU DONE JACK FROST?

Elsa's POV
I woked up because of the loud thud in my room.I sat down and looked around the room which I found nothing fell down.Probably an animal? No there's no birds here since it's very windy outside.
A person probably??!
"Who goes there?!" I asked,i tightly holding my blanket while looking around the room.
Maybe I'm just tired because of my work..Yeah that's probably it.I'm just imagining things..
Before I could I tucked myself o sleep,i heard a voice:
"Your the Queen Right?"
The voice said with a concern tone.
"Yes I am,and who you might be? Please show yourself." (SHOW YOURSELF~~~ sorry I just love the song uwu)
I politely asked with a worried tone mix to my voice.

Jack's POV
She can hear me..Its impossible! Yes Jamie can see me and stuff..But this one..I meant the Queen can hear me but can't see me,weird right? Probably because she haven't believed in me fully yet?
"Look at your window,Your Majesty"

To be continued...

1136 words
Edited (fixes some words and grammar errors :) )