It was already past 6, if it weren't for V contemplating whether to enter the Music room or not, he would have arrived early and Jimin wouldn't have to wait too long. V felt a little bad but he quickly wrapped his arm around his shoulder as they both walked back home.

"Yeah lets go!" 

                     . . .

It was the self study period in their class and V  was taking care of a baby, yes a baby. 

Jimin stayed up all night to write the letter for Jungkook. He was determined to give him but  a mere glance of  his face made him lose all his courage. 

He's too cute, There's no way he's single!

V was having the day of  his life, teasing his friend so openly was a bliss. After laughing till his heart content, V got up from his seat and dragged  Jimin by his arm. They reached in front of their neighbor class. Jimin immediately spotted  Jungkook, adorably jotting down his notes. His eyes were so clear and determined and once again, Jimin lost his strength in his legs. He was about to run away but V grabbed him while jiming fought back. Two kept  tugging back and forth before loosing their balance. They almost fell and bumped into someone else. Two immediately straightened  up and bowed to apologize but they only heard a laugh,

"Ah! Are you falling for me?  Hahahaha" it was their Senior, the most popular and the most handsome guy of the entire school but he had terrible sense of humor.  He laughed throughout the hallway, he was with with his friend and both went back to their route. V widened his eyes at the back of the Senior which was getting smaller by the second. It was him!

"Do you know who he is?" V unconsciously asked. 

Jimin traced his gaze and saw the two seniors whom they bumped just seconds ago.

"Ah! you mean Senior Jin. Well everybody knows him, he's really famous for being handsome." 

"No! the other one." 

Jimin looked again to confirm but they had already turned left from the hallway. 

"Sorry, I didn't see him." 

They were still standing in the hallway when the  bell for next class rang, they missed a golden opportunity that day. 

After all the classes ended, Jimin begged V to take the letter with him to the student council room. And like before the only conversation he had with jungkook were greetings. 

That guy is too shy to even talk to people, I don't know if he can handle a love letter, Jimin.

V sighed as he  stared at the fidelity in his  hand. But more than that he sighed at himself, he still had to take the form to the music club. 

"Did you give Music Club the form?" 

That was new. The bunny boy initiated the conversation. V ignored the work part, it was still something. Maybe he can give the letter after all. 

"I'm going to deliver it right now!" V stood up from his seat and held the pages in his hand.

"Before that, I hope you accept this."  V almost shoved the paper in his hand and fled form the place

"Wait--!" 

Before Jungkook could say anything , V had sprinted away. 

"Why are you returning me the form? " Jungkook muttered under his breath. 

 . . .

V was disappointed again on seeing the empty room, just as he was about to leave, he felt a ruffle in his hair. 

"Don't tell me you come here to confess your love" It was the senior Jin again with his terrible jokes. V jolted and bowed,

"Sorry for bumping into to you earlier."  

"Just don't fall for me again, hahaha" Jin laughed as he stepped inside the Music Room. 

V raised his head and his hunch was right, He also came. 

Just like a soulless doll, he sat again in front of the empty piano. That scene always stirred something inside him. 

"Why don't you come inside?" Jin invited his junior inside the music room. 

After gulping, he really did step inside. But this time it was different. The moment he crossed the door line, the overflowing sensation filled him up. He felt like he was drowning in the ocean of unshed tears. Each passing step was heavier than the previous, the beads of sweat were visible on his face. All of these emotions came from one place, the pianist. 

The Music Room was so much more than just a club room and pianist was a core of it. 

V felt terrible about giving him the piece of paper in his hand. But he was already in the lion's den. 

Pianist finally looked at him when V placed the paper on the piano. 

"I'm sorry for this!" V blurted out and ran out of the room. 

He had finally delivered the letter!

----------------------------------

Sorry for errors and thank you for reading.