woah is that big daddy matty😳

I arise from my insanely large bed, swiftly removing my thick a$$ blanket from my smokin' hot body. I slam my finger onto my iphone xr black 128 GB's blaring screen, turning off the alarm in one tap. I roll off the left bottom half inch of the bed shivering as my big toe reaches the cold hardwood floor. I throw my luxurious dirty blonde locks into the mEsSiEsT bun, strands falling onto my perfectly blued eyeBALLS. Looking down at my iphone xr black 128 GB I soon realize I am near lateness for school, "AH!", I screech. In terror, I shove my head into my favorite Fetty Wap sweatshirt and admire his missing eye for approximately 7.3 seconds before proceeding to put on my $98 lululemon leggings, stumbling as I attempt to insert my right leg into them. I put on my nike socks making sure to pull them 83.5% of the way up my calf and insert my exquisite feet into my White/Grey Classic Lined mexican themed crocs. "Absolutely stunnin' Sophie!", I contentedly neigh as I take a slight peek in the mirror of my bewildering outfit. Sneakily I tiptoe tf outta my room into the squeaky floored hallway, creaking down the velvet stairs and into my incredible peppa pig themed kitchen. I grab a FAT piece of pepp...I mean bacon and munch on it as I step out onto the back porch. While finishing my splendid raw breakfast, I spend time admiring the view of my 77.37 horses before realizing that I am in-fact late for my precious educational courses.
***
  I enter my second period class, health, with disappointment as my fellow classmate Tyler Brash is making out with his teacher and cousin Mrs. Berenbaum...AGAIN...they do this every year. I proceed to perch on my seat awaiting education. Into the room entered a tall, edgy and hunky specimen, approximately 4'11". As he proceeded to stroll to his assigned seating, his luscious dirty blonde hair flops onto his incredibly vast forehead. His rotund grey blue orbs had a striking persona to them, grasping the attention of all. When we made eye contact, I noticed his mustache whiskers flailing as his breath rapidly increased. He could tell I noticed he hadn't yet shaved his bodacious stache. He looked away only to say, "Yo get a room, this isn't chemistry", directing his message at none other than Mrs. Berenbaum and her father Tyler Brash. Laughter is heard around the vicinity of the classroom, along with a howl heard from the back left corner. The school's infamous furry, Jerica aka WolfGurlRawr XD, quickly levitates asking for the attention of all (except Mrs. Berenbaum and her son Tyler Brash). She struts over to me with her cameltoe bulging out from beneath her khaki pant legs, but it's ok it made everybody feel some typa way, even Mrs. Berenbaum and her uncle Tyler Brash. Jerica howls in her deep southern accent, "Will you sign this here petition to further expand the bathrooms to include the fellow wolf gender?". When I deny her request, she proceeds to orally assault me, calling me "faker than Danielle Cohn's photoshop". From the corner of my eye I see the charming blonde young man making his way over to me. "HALT! Kindly step away from this young lassie", says the boy as Jerica continues to violently hiss as the saliva comes sprouting out of her gargantuan mouth hole. Her mouth juice softly descend onto his whiskers, giving them even more volume and bounce. The boy, angered and baffled, uses his veiny fist to project a tubular punch onto WolfGurlRawr XD yeeting her swiftly across the room. I stare in awe before I ask, "What else can that fist do Matty B?".

big daddy mattyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें