"OH SHUSH! Now we just have to wait for Hazel to come get us and bring us to the ceremony! Don't forget what your supposed to do!" Piper reminded me. We had gone through the agenda about a million times. Maybe one more time would distract me from my worries

First, Hazel would lead us to the ceremony. I knew the location, by the big rock, Zeus's fist. I haven't however, seen the set up. Everything is meant to be a surprise. Piper would walk out right before me, being my maid of honor, and all. Then, I was supposed to walk down the aisle. My father obviously couldn't enter camp half blood to walk me down himself. Chiron offered to do it, but I declined. I would be just fine on my own.

I stared in the mirror. I still couldn't believe I was getting married. The site of me in a wedding dress seemed so out of place. How could I, the demigod who had never gotten a break, be getting married.

I was however, excited for our honeymoon. We were going to Rome. The last time we went to Rome, we didn't have much time to spend together. And admire the architecture. Chiron was coming with us, to fend off any monsters that were in the mood for a demigod snack. We would have picnics, and romantic walks through the streets...

I hadn't realised how much time had passed. Hazel was there before I knew it. Her dark curly hair was pulled back, and a single, super curly strand of hair traveled down her left cheek. She was wearing a long dress. The top was a black halterneck, and the bottom was flowy and different shades of purple. The purple look great against her dark cocoa colored skin. She looked amazing.

"Time to go!" she chanted. She was very excited about the wedding. She enjoyed helping plan it.

"Cool," I said casually. There was nothing to be worried about. I had to stay as calm and casual as possible to keep my imagination from coming up with more things to be worried about. That shouldn't be so hard.

Piper rushed me to the door, clearly excited to get this wedding started. I, however, wanted it over with. Then we would be safe. I was also having trouble walking quickly in the heels I was wearing. We walked by the strawberry fields, heading towards the ceremony. The camp was empty. Probably because everyone was at the ceremony.

Piper and Hazel were talking, but I didn't hear them. I could only think about everything that could go wrong. The worst of the worst. Things that were almost impossible to happen. Then, I thought of Percy. I was about to become Mrs. Seaweed Brain. The thought made me chuckle out loud. Piper or Hazel didn't seem to notice. They were too busy talking about the reception.

We stumbled through the forest, nearing the ceremony. I never thought my most dangerous adventure would be in a wedding dress, let alone in Camp Halfblood.

"Careful not to trip, Annabeth," Piper said, "you don't want to mess up your outfit."

"Yeah, I'll also be careful not to get injured if I fall," I added sarcastically.

We made it to the ceremony. We waited behind a rock with the others in the wedding. I had to remind myself to take deep breaths. Everything would be okay. Finally, It was

Hazel's turn to walk down the aisle. "Good luck" Hazel said, as she slipped out from behind the rock, and walked down the aisle.

"Everything will be just fine. It will be amazing." Piper reassured me. She must have seen the horrified look on my face.

"Yeah, I guess," I said glumly. I didn't know how I was going to do this. I've fallen into Tartarus, battled hundreds of monsters, been in two wars, but I didn't know how I was going to survive my own wedding.

"Good luck," she chanted, as she too walked down the aisle. I was meant to go five seconds after her. Those five seconds, felt like hours, and when each second past, It felt like my whole world shook.

    5

    4

    3

    2

    1

    I stepped out from behind the rock.

    Everything around me was beautiful. The decorations were perfect. People smiled at me. But the only thing I was was Percy at the end of the aisle, in a blue tuxedo. I began to walk down the aisle, like a normal person would. Then my excitement got the best of me and I ran down the aisle, thinking of nothing but Percy. When I got close to the altar, I realized I was running and slowed to a stop next to him.

    Chiron began the ceremony. I hardly heard him. I could only think about Percy. It was like he was the only thing in this world. His sea colored eyes sparkled with happiness, and he smiled at me. I smiled back, happier than I have been in my whole life. 

    We had decided not to do vows. There were no words to describe our love for eachother.

There was a long silence. It took me a few seconds to realise what I was supposed to say. "I do," I said quickly.

    Chiron said a few more things and Percy held my hands tighter. "I do."  he half-whispered. His quietness made the moment feel like it was more between us, and not a bunch people. It made it feel like we were alone and weren't being watched by the entire camp, and some more people.

    "You may kiss the-"

    Before Chiron could finish I leaned in and kissed Percy. It was long, passionate, and the greatest moment of my life. I had to force myself to pull away, remembering we were being watched by a load of people.

    I was, and would always be from here on out, Mrs. Seaweed Brain.