Chapter 20

Warren's P.O.V.

I groaned as a knock on the door woke me up from my slumber. I carefully stretched my arms, trying not to wake Cassidy who was still fast asleep. We were in the same position as last night, her head resting on my chest with my arms wrapped around her. Sharing a bed turned out to be not so bad, after all. Hell, the whole experience turned into something completely different than I thought. I felt glad that I came, I would have never met Cassidy otherwise.

I turned my head to look at the clock and saw that it was only 9 AM which was way too early for someone to be at the door. Luckily, it was the weekend, so after answering the door, I could go back to sleep. I gently untangled Cassidy from my arms and quietly made my way towards the door. She looks so peaceful when asleep, I thought to myself as I glanced at her.

I opened the door to find a smiling Scott. "Hey," He said a bit too loudly

Cassidy yawned as she sat up and smiled sleepily.

I glared at Scott and he mouthed a quick "sorry" to me. "Annnnnyyway. We were trying to think of things to do over the weekend since the weather is really nice, and we finally decided on going to the lake. You guys in?"

I thought about it for a bit. It would give me a good chance to spend some time with Cassidy apart from training. Plus, going to the lake sounded really fun. The only problem was that I didn't have any kind of swimsuit.

"That sounds really fun," Cassidy said, interrupting my thoughts, "I'm in. What about you, Warren?" She asked me as she made her way over to us and leaned against the wall, playfully nudging my foot with hers.

There was no way I could resist Cassidy. I would do anything for her. No one had ever cared about me the way she did since the day we met.

"Fine. I'm in" I finally said

"First, we might have to take you shopping, though." Cassidy chimed in

"Why don't the boys and I take him?" Scott offered

"Sure," Cassidy smiled at Scott and I

She always pushed me to hang out with Scott and the others and now I was kind of glad that she did. Scott and I had become good friends and I knew that I could count on him.

"Let me get dressed and I'll meet you guys down in the main hall," I told him

Scott nodded and left.

"So, while you and the boys go shopping, Jubilee, Jean and I will get ready," Cassidy said as she closed the door

"Sounds like a plan" I replied giving her a smile

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and texted the girls while I got dressed. While in the bathroom, I took a look at my hair and noticed that it was getting a bit long while I definitely preferred it short. Maybe I can even surprise Cassidy with a haircut today.

Soon, the boys and I were ready to go and we began our walk down to the mall. Peter seemed to have gone back to normal. I don't know why I found it so funny when I teased him about liking Cassidy; some habits I picked up from cage-fighting just stuck around, I guess.

We went into a store and then everyone began suggesting swim shorts for me to buy. Peter suggested black ones with bright yellow pineapples as a joke, and Scott suggested some solid red ones, saying they would be good on me. I ended up going for a pair of black ones with a blue stripe on each side that Kurt showed to me and I also bought some black flip flops before leaving the store. Peter bought a volleyball, sunscreen, towels and some floaties from the store next door as well.