Prologue

Book 4 of The Price Brothers Stories

The gorgeous cover was provided by @covermeredd... I'm in love with it sooo much. Thank you so much babes!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Not Edited.

"Strip."

"Wh-what?" she choked.

"I don't have time for crap. I have a hard on and I want to fuck. So strip. Now."

This is what her life had become. She'd been sold to this man to be the mother of his children. He was cold, heartless and cruel. He was her husband only so his children weren't born with the stigma of being bastards. She was expendible.

She was to be at his disposal any time he wanted to have sex until he had the number of children he required. Her father did this. She was paying a debt she didn't know about.

"Don't fucking mess with me Tara. Strip and get on the bed or so fucking help me I'll do it for you."

With shaky fingers she took off her clothes while he watched with lust filled eyes. As she moved to the bed he removed his own clothes releasing his hard member that was standing hard and full.

He grabbed her as she crawled onto the bed pulling her back into him as she screamed from shock and then pain as he rammed himself into her.

He stood still as he heard her sobs after feeling the breaking of her innocence. She was a fucking virgin!

Her father was going to die. He sold him a fuck toy with the premise that she'd been used before. He waited for the sobs to quieten before slowly continuing. He watched as her hands clenched the coverlet on the bed and knew that it was from pain and not pleasure. He thought of stopping but knew if he did then he would never get near her again. Moving in and out of her he bent over her and reached around to find the little nub that would tease her body into releasing fluid that would help her get through this.

He was pissed off to the max about taking a virgin this way but she was here for a purpose. He would never love her but perhaps in time he would come to like her. He would at least pretend for the sake of their children.

His own need for release was building and he reached his other hand around to grab hold of her breast while his speed increased. Soon amid her gasps he was driving himself into her harshly until with a roar he spilt his seed inside her, pulses pumping through him until he was empty and he'd regained his breath.

He moved away from her and wiped himself with tissues from beside the bed. He grimaced at the tinge of colour that may as well have been a neon red that was left on the tissue.

Slowly she felt herself fall down onto the bed and into a sobbing heap. She could hear him moving around and going into the bathroom.

"Go and take a warm bath. It'll help with the pain."

She moved timidly off the bed and would have fallen to the ground if his arms hadn't caught her. He carried her bridal style to the bathroom and lowered her into the running water.

"Rinse without soap so it doesn't sting. I'll send Maggie up to change the bed and help you."

She nodded but wouldn't look at him so he stood up sighing.

"I hope you aren't too attached to your father" she shook her head and he nodded "good, because I'm going to kill him."

She looked up then but only saw the door as it closed. He wouldn't... would he?