What was that?

Nobody POV
The New Directions were back to sitting down in a circle, and Kurt was still blushing.
Blaine was staring at him deep in thought and Sam was staring at Blaine wondering if he was gay.
"All right!" Santana said and the bottle landed on Quinn. She leaned over and started kissing Quinn.
( I'm trying to keep it a little PG but they had tounge...)
Finn grabbed the bottle and said "This is getting a bit boring, let's do something else." The others agreed and he went to the recycling bin. He was about to throw the bottle but he heard a crash upstairs.
Finn POV
I stared at the ceiling wondering if I should check it out, and decided to go up with the bottle in case it was a thief.
I started to creep up the stairs and heard a bang. 'Yeah there's definitely someone there.' I thought.
I reached the top of the stairs and wondered what room ,whatever it was, was in. I was answered by another crash sounding like it was coming from Rachel's room.
I was silently making my way over to her room as I heard a giggle coming from the room, which made me wonder what was in there even more. I started thinking of the possibilities and then I hit the door. The giggles stopped and I darted into a different room. The door opened and someone peeked out. I tried to see who they were but I was afraid of getting caught.They went back into the room and said "Continue." In a strangely familiar voice. I crept back out and tried to look under the door, but it was too small for me to see under. I decided to put my ear on the door to hear what they were saying. It was multiple people, I figure, because the person was saying something.
"Alright boys tonight is the night we should introduce our new leader!" The strangely familiar voice said. I heard a loud cheer, and burst into the room. The boys all looked at me with disappointment and suprise except for one. 'So that's why they look so familiar...' I think as I stare at their outfits. 'They're Warblers.'
With the others.
Nobody POV
Nobody seems to notice that Finn was gone so long, they were all to busy playing other party games. Then the New Directions heard a loud crash from upstairs.

Glee truth or dare. -discontinued-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें