"You'd come around and see them soon enough." Ollie shrugged. "Sixty nine ninety five."

I sucked in a breath through my teeth as I put the candle back down, as much as I loved the Buttercream candle I was not paying seventy pounds for it.

I flushed as I caught Harry's raised eyebrow and returned my attention to Ollie behind the till and waved my hand at an attempt to forget my childish embarrassment.

"What are you two up to anyway?" Ollie asked pleasantly and I glanced at Harry again before shrugging.

"Harry needs to pick something up from his flat." I informed Ollie as Harry nodded, "And then probably just going home, why?"

"Just wondered, I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Fifty six thirty two, babes."

"What time do you finish? Oh!" I suddenly grabbed Harry's forearm, "Did you want anything?"

"In a fucking art shop? What do you think Flower?" Harry looked at me as if I was stupid and I flushed.

"Flower?" Ollie mouthed to me as I took the bag and my card back from the machine and shook my head discreetly.

"Six o'clock. It's Saturday Peas. Anyway have fun dry humping, don't cause a car crash!"

I groaned at Ollie as Harry started for the door and I followed slowly, partly wishing the ground would open up and I'd fall inside.

"Want to go anywhere else?" Harry asked and I shook my head, giving him a small smile. "Alright jus' my place then."

I looked at Harry as he drove, the two of us silent and I realised I'd never thanked him for just being here. I had thanked him for taking me home, for being nice to me, side note, god I'm embarrassing, I had thanked Harry for basically everything that wasn't just being here.

"Thank you."

"Wot?"

Harry glanced at me a couple of times before he refocused on the roads and I lent my head back against the seat.

"I just realised I've never thanked you for being here." I hummed.

"Wha's' that meant to mean?"

"I dunno," I started slowly, it made sense in my head, but out loud? Probably not so much.

"Just thanks for being you, I guess. Thanks for sticking around, I know its not fun and I know he's not actually paying you a lot so you didn't have to come back. Just thanks."

"Got a pay increase, actually." Harry said just as he pulled up outside his flat and I almost forgot he existed as I saw the record shop underneath was open and all I wanted was to be inside.

"Oh, so it is about the money?" I joked.

Although my anxiety really needed Harry to reassure me it wasn't about the money.

"Believe it or not Flower, it's not the money that keeps bringing me back."

I glanced at Harry to find him already looking at me and my cheeks flushed as I gave him a tentative smile.

I didn't want to get my hopes up but...was that Harry's version of telling me he liked me too?

I was almost giddy at the thought that in not exactly the same words I had used but in his own Harry way, he'd just told me he liked me more than a friend too.

"Where yeh' goin'?" Harry asked as he caught my wrist and tugged me back slightly and I almost pouted.

"I thought we could have a look around. In there?"