Eight: Wedding Plans and Aweful... Zach?

Zach? I miss you! I love you and can't wait to see u!!! I come home 2day, so I'll c u then! -Shelly-Belly

I read my text from Shelly and replied:

Ok, I'll c u then, Shel, LUV u!!! -Zachypoo

I lay my phone on my dresser and lay in my bed. I hear a knock on my door. I pushed up my glasses as I sat up. "Come in!"

It was Shelly. She ran to me and climbed on top of me.

"Zachypoo!"

I smiled as she leaned in. I kissed her hard and we cuddled.

"Locked the door?" I asked.

"Yep," she said, inching forward," like always..."

I smiled then kissed her gently.

"Baby?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you ok?"

"No. This is... way to far. I love you, but... we're only twelve, almost thirteen. We shouldn't kiss like this."

"Ok," I said, sitting up, "like this?" I kissed her on the lips, gently.

"Yeah," she said. She grabbed my hand, and we ran to the living room. What we saw, I'm guessing scared Shelly, because her grip on my hand tightened.

Eric and Emma were making out on top of each other, Eric shirtless, and Emma, shoes and socks off. Eric had his hands on her waist, and Emma was on bottom, her hands on his waist.

"Um..." I said. The two kept kissing. Emma put one hand on Eric's bare chest, and Eric's hand traveled downward.

---

My hand tightened over Zach's own, and I looked at him. "Um, I think I'll be going..."

---

A few weeks later, I was laying on my bed, waiting for Shelly to text me. She's been ignoring me ever since a few days ago, and she told me a horrible thought I've been thinking, and dreading of: we needed to break up. The call came a few minutes later, and a free seconds later, I was single.

I woke up the next day, feeling like I was worthless (like always~thanks friggin' depression!!!). I cut myself, and felt the blood drip down my arm. I cleaned it with a towel and threw it in my dresser drawer. I haven't cut in about a week. Dating Shelly was a bit of a relief, now... I felt like... Crap. I cut again and again until I felt dizzy and saw dark blotches in my vision (I hope it is right, never cut~lainiebug11). I put on a jacket to cover the markings, and I took a swig of water. I ate a cracker to regain a bit of strength.

---

I was sooooo tired. I woke up to find myself in Eric's arms. We'd fallen asleep on the couch. I felt movement and saw Eric getting up.

"You ok?"

"Yeah," he answered, "just checking on Zach. I heard he'd broken up with Shelly."

"Awe! Poor buddy!" I felt sorry for him; he was going to be my brother-in-law.

As I was lost in thought, I heard a scream.