🐢💙 Valentine's Day 💘

Me @ Leo and all of you right now

And now, I give you

And now, I give you...

In some alternate reality far far away in Y/n's old apartment where Valentine's Day is on Saturday and all this bad stuff isn't happening and everything is rainbows and sunshine instead of depressing and gloomy... Enjoy the fluffy goodness, and happy Valentine's Day!

———

In an apartment building, in a tiny living room in the top floor, a girl sat underneath a blanket on her couch. Her thumbs entered three letters into her message box as the menu from an action movie she put in replayed on her TV screen, muted.

Outside, on a chilly February night, it was reaching the shadowy darkness of late night in the homes of Manhattan. One shadow in particular made its way across the asphalt and perched itself on the rail of a fire escape. Through the window he recognized the familiar glow of blue phone light on her skin, and smiled tiredly as the beating in his chest became more cheery.

Silently, he landed on the floor, and tapped on the window twice to give her a warning before pulling up the window she left ajar. He eased his body through the opening, aware of the bruising covering some of his limbs, his right thigh in particular.

The girl perked up at his arrival, smiling as he shut the window behind him. Already from a quick glance she noticed the various but minor injuries on his arms and legs.

"Hey, handsome." She chimed, half sarcastically, half not.

When she rose from the couch and came to him, he felt his body waking up from its tired sluggishness. He smiles and takes her cheeks in his hands as she comes into reach, kissing her blissfully for a quick moment.

"Hi, Princess."

"Are you okay? You last texted an hour ago. What was it this time?"

"You know Kraang. They're relentless. Always bringing over some kind of freaky species from their dimension to terrorize New York."

Y/n brought Leo over to her couch, sitting down with him as he hissed from the discomfort.

"You look like you got hit by a tank."