20.✔

PREVIEW...

Sam's POV

I woke up to cold metal running down my face, my arms bounded behind my back, as I sat in the rusty chair. Wolfbane covered the dull room, keeping me in a dull, drugged state.

"What should we do with em" a voice asks I could barely make out any figures, let along focus. "Nothing not until the boss gets here" the other voice answered.

I was going in and out thanks to the poisonous wolfbane. "Wh..where am I how did I.. how did I get here" my words slurred as I tried to raise my head.

A door opened, and I could hear heels clicking against the concrete floor "Awwn darlin' I really wish it didn't have to come to this" I recognized the voice automatically.

I lifted my head meeting the familiar pair of eyes "Y.. you?"

Her hand whipped across my face. "You shouldn't had disobeyed your mother"

I let out a chuckle, I didn't know where it came from but it escaped my mouth. The chuckle turned into a bitter, humorless laugh.

I spat in her face "You sadistic, narcissistic bitch how dare you call yourself a mother" I laughed. Once again her hand whipped across my already stinging cheek.

"Boy" she warned.

"I'll kill you, I'll rip you limb from fucking limb Amelia. Just like you did dad, I'll make suffer the same way he did" I told her, my voice dead serious. Though my thoughts were heavily clouded.

"I'll break you, I'll take everything you care about. I'll slaughter you!" My threat was cut short as I was in the back of head, blacking out.